always escalate to see if the female wants to fuck

escalating is fun as fuck

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and traveler
legit

have the hands on the thighs and see how far you can get up that dress while in public setting theory
you shouldn't have to think about it either

• +1
Reactions: traveler
Joined December 2021

Get ready for the endless cringe-y moments then.

How to do that

Get ready for the endless cringe-y moments then.
You’ve gotta have those moments to actually get good at doing it.

The amount of times I failed to escalate properly and came off as weird or creepy is too many to count before I actually got good at it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lynxress and BullyofAlphaBitches
You’ve gotta have those moments to actually get good at doing it.

The amount of times I failed to escalate properly and came off as weird or creepy is too many to count before I actually got good at it.
have to escalate in a sexy way

have to escalate in a sexy way
Depends on what you mean by sexy way. Sometimes you need to escalate slowly. You always need to do it in a way that offers you plausible deniability as to what you meant. So that if she rejects you, you can say she took it the wrong way. That's basically what flirting is; talking dirty in a way that isn't overt, but if she's receptive she can take it the way you want it. You never wanna give yourself the opportunity to be shot down for being too overt, unless it's completely obvious she wants you to be overt.

With that being said, sometimes you gotta just go for it and say it as blunt as you can. Depends on the situation.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and traveler
Depends on what you mean by sexy way. Sometimes you need to escalate slowly. You always need to do it in a way that offers you plausible deniability as to what you meant. So that if she rejects you, you can say she took it the wrong way. That's basically what flirting is; talking dirty in a way that isn't overt, but if she's receptive she can take it the way you want it. You never wanna give yourself the opportunity to be shot down for being too overt, unless it's completely obvious she wants you to be overt.

With that being said, sometimes you gotta just go for it and say it as blunt as you can. Depends on the situation.
grab them by they ass cheeks and see if they push off or if they accept being claimed

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss