Always forget that basement dwellers like me are out of touch

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
People talk about the chad lifestyle and yeah that’s probably sick but even the average LTN lifestyle is pretty good. They have regular hobbies, interests, fun adventures every week (well at least in their teens), a long list of triumphs, travel with the lads multiple times a year etc. And those who choose to fornicate slay all the time.

My lifestyle is very very abnormal. Even @Beastimmung goes out all the time and does cool shit. Only getting women is maybe harder

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Maalik, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
Very fitting avi

Maxresdefault

I have 0 hobby or interest and am so disconnected from reality that I'm convinced everyone just lie and force themselves to like things to look cool and interesting it all seems so futile and pointless

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, Dr. Bludy and Deleted member 20370
I have 0 hobby or interest and am so disconnected from reality that I'm convinced everyone just lie and force themselves to like things to look cool and interesting it all seems so futile and pointless
I never interact with people let alone on a meaningful level (stunting my development). Fully dissociated from normal life tbh

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and Deleted member 5815
i think ill just go to sleep, its 4pm

I never interact with people let alone on a meaningful level (stunting my development). Fully dissociated from normal life tbh
me after covid. it fucked my life up

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
me after covid. it fucked my life up
COVID forced me to prematurely cancel gym it ruined my life tbh tbh tbh

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
they do. look at this thread:

dude just pretended to be an artist who likes museums and writes songs and likes travel for most of his life. you can tell who actually enjoys things and who just does shit as fashion/self image. as a rule nearly 100% of women only do shit for self image. it doesn't matter though and there's no point in trying to be one of the genuine ones because the people who do it for fashion will reap the rewards, while the genuine people will die alone and hated, only for the normies of the future to circlejerk over how they would have been the ones to appreciate their genius (muh Dr. Who Van Gogh episode), all while hating the geniuses of their own time, and the cycle will repeat forever

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815