Always fucked up to get a rhino before jaw surgery ?

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx
Seriously I have the money right now to get a rhino for my fucked up nose yet I don't have the money to afford jaw surgery..

The thing is I plan to get jaw surgery in the future, is it always fucked up to get a rhino before ?

Jaw surgery could change your nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Gaia262, Deleted member 2816 and 2 others
Jaw surgery could change your nose

Indeed it always do. It usually "sucks" the nose base into the face and widen it too.

My issue currently is that I have what we call a BIRD nose. It's big with a a hump at the top and the tip is overprojected. With my non projected jaw it doesn't looks good believe me

get it all in one

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Slyfex8
Seriously I have the money right now to get a rhino for my fucked up nose yet I don't have the money to afford jaw surgery..

The thing is I plan to get jaw surgery in the future, is it always fucked up to get a rhino before ?
Both my jaw surgeon and plastic surgeon told me to get jaw surgery first because the position of the jaw will affect the appearance of the nose

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, one job away and needjawsurgery
Indeed it always do. It usually "sucks" the nose base into the face and widen it too.

My issue currently is that I have what we call a BIRD nose. It's big with a a hump at the top and the tip is overprojected. With my non projected jaw it doesn't looks good believe me
What do you mean by „sucks“ the nose base into your face ?

I did. Have bimax planned for like second quarter of 2023. Kind of worried that getting rhino was mistake but I got septorhino so I could breathe a bit better so it was more worth it in that regard. Probably will get revision rhino if I could do it again I'd wait and who knows maybe bimax would harmonize face and make you want rhino less.

bird nose is often fixed with LF1, i would wait. The bird nose plus retrusion you describe is actually common in bimax cases. people who look like u get the ebst bimax results

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
bird nose is often fixed with LF1, i would wait. The bird nose plus retrusion you describe is actually common in bimax cases. people who look like u get the ebst bimax results

Yeah it was a cucked idea indeed I will go with ccw bimax first