Always laugh when I see sub 6's blowing money on their cars

Pu33

Pu33

Gold
I guess if it makes them happy good on them, but unless you are fucking the car or have more money than you know what to do with why spend every spare paycheck on different decals and spoilers.

thats all tbh

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary and Lorsss
Some men legit don't care about women using them for their money. As long as they get the pussy it's fine. To be honest every man just has to betabuxx to a large extent after 40. Your genetics will abandon you and unless you have the number of Tom Cruise's surgeon, you just have to buy that bait car.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, Lorsss, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
Some dudes just like cars man

i would be the type of guy to drive a Mercedes S500 but still remain a virgin

Women don't care about cars unless it's a really expensive one, still they don't care, it just shows you have the money for it.
A normal 50k good car isn't going to cut it.
Cars are a good cope and other men like cars so it's statusmaxxing to some extent and can indirectly help you meet women.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Women don't care about cars unless it's a really expensive one, still they don't care, it just shows you have the money for it.
A normal 50k good car isn't going to cut it.
Cars are a good cope and other men like cars so it's statusmaxxing to some extent and can indirectly help you meet women.
i still think a bitch would choose a guy with a mercedes over a guy with a 20 year old opel corsa if they both look the same.
money is a multiplicator just like height, body etc

i still think a bitch would choose a guy with a mercedes over a guy with a 20 year old opel corsa if they both look the same.
money is a multiplicator just like height, body etc
Yes true, still, lack of money is a bigger minus than having money is a plus, unless you're really rich.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Me too but then I think to myself "Damn that car is kinda nice" lol

Yes true, still, lack of money is a bigger minus than having money is a plus, unless you're really rich.
depends on the girl, country and age imo. like in some third world shithole a guy with above average income is like god, in western eu or USA or smth its nothing special. im in germany right now and some jbs non ironically got wet when i pulled my new iphone out "omg let me see it, its so nice" etc.

one jb saw me in a stone island pullover and wanted my snapchat, later asked if she can lend the pullover for pics (weird as fuck) and a couple of weeks later she offered me to fuck her. sounds fake as fuck but its actually true lmao, not sure if its cuz of the pullover tho, but she definitely spotted it

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx