Always project yourself bigger than what you are

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Although I'm a fairly large man with an unusual huge penis, I too do the same.

Hollywood projects fantastic lovers and reverie lives and the female audience gobble it up and swallows. Then begs, "More, please?" So practice that. Hollywood's a billion-dollar industry. The numbers don't lie. Use it! She wants to hear wonderful and magnificent things - She wants to dream. And she'll know most of the shit you say, or project yourself to be is embellished. But it doesn't matter to her. Because the thought counts more. Uptight women live countless boring and aching depressing lives. You don't ever want to be with one of those miserable bitches. But they're smart as a genius! They just don't live to dream but endure this sad reality. Ugh. Fuck this reality. Right?

Don't misunderstand this as a way of bullshitting hoes or conning women's thongs off. Lying leads to drama and unfaithfulness. But ornamenting reality to cheer up her eyes and pulverize her heart with hope and aching desire, that's just fine.

"So you actually met Queen Elisabeth and she flirted with you?" Once, a banged-up vagina asked me.

"Ugh. Yup. She even tried grabbing my big penis. I told her, "Bitch, I will knock your fucking teeth out from your royal mouth if you try to sexually assault me one more time!" She smiled and giggled. Like some sort of freaky-deeky." I explained.

"Wow! I'm surprised her guardsman didn't hurt you for that."

"Ugh. They didn't want any of this. Trust me. When I looked at them after telling her that, I was like, "What up!" They just looked away like typical cowards."

"Oh, wow. I'm gonna suck your dick again." She said as she scooted down but I had to stop her.

"Ugh. Too tender. You wrecked it pretty good. Maybe later...after I recuperate." I say as I gently grasp her face with both of my huge hands. "And that's if you do a good job over there." I point to the kitchen.

She assured me she would with a smile and darted to that area. "And use clean towels when drying them!" I reminded her. She nodded then began her magic!

tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, randomvanish, Deleted member 3270 and 3 others
Ugh. Perhaps, 'knocking the teeth out' may have been a little extreme.

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 6785
tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
C1B70363 9C7C 4E1C 872C 54A392AD4126

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 6785
Yeah, I try shooting for the "Didnt read," replies. Or, the "too many words..." Ugh. It's like an addiction!

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and Acnno
especially to your gf
To anyone. Donald Trump had learned this early on in life. Always embellish. People enjoy fantasies and dreams more than reality and life.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Jagged0, Yellowskies and 1 other person
Legit af

well written

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
This is important. Spice of life theory

• +1
I skimmed it and enjoyed it thoroughly, how many hours did it take for you to reach this level of detachment

• Woah
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad