D

Deleted member 5467

🤑 Get the bag 💰
20200304 130352

Money doesnt fix everything, but it'll get you like 90% there

this would be quite motivational if I was a female ngl

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, Norwooder, HighIQcel and 1 other person
How many layers of makeup is she wearing ?

Also enjoy subhuman kids

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Adrenochrome
It's a paradox

In order to moneymax you need to be good looking

• +1
Reactions: Golang, Norwooder, Oculorum and 5 others
It's a paradox

Not true, its fucking harder tho. Unless you are trying to get a high level job or something. Then yea :(

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 4310
looks disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome
It's a paradox

Just no.

To get a sleazy car salesman's job you need to be GL.

To become a crypto billionaire scammer like Justin Sun you can be ugly as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Kade, BackFromTheMogging and 2 others
Just no.

damn so fucking legit,the most self earned wealthy men in the planet are subhumans 24/7 rotters

chad just needs an adequate amount of money

its like the meme that chad works in wall street jfl

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
I become a millionaire without anyone seeing my face. Online. Without anyone seeing or hearing me ever.

It's a paradox

What the fuck are you smoking? Jesus Christ it's as if some people here want things to be bad for everyone just because things are bad for them and they have perceptions that it's impossible to achieve things and like to use excuses as a justification for why they're not attempting to become more accomplished.

Comfy comfy.

Really it's shit. Stop spewing stupid shit like that. But 'In order to moneymax you need to be good looking' is just miserable. Not helping you, not helping anyone, and not true.... You won't be able to bring down the world around you, you need to bring yourself up and go through some tough shit. If you continue with that crap your life will be really shit. I'm just trying to help.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, PowersOfTen, Kade and 4 others
It's a paradox

no, the true irony is that by the time you are in a position for surgeries, your prime is over

Made an easy $450 today in addition to getting paid to sit at work. And I’m below average looking. What’s your guys’ excuse for not moneymaxxing?

Attachments

• 57BD7A59-0F88-470C-B996-5AD979D2E498.jpeg
    57BD7A59-0F88-470C-B996-5AD979D2E498.jpeg
    130.6 KB · Views: 75
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: highT and goat2x
Made an easy $450 today in addition to getting paid to sit at work. And I’m below average looking. What’s your guys’ excuse for not moneymaxxing?
How

Money Maxx Or Death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
Sorry, but if you didn't sell you made shit.

Just no.

Yo can a get a quick tldr on what's justin sun

time for me to makeupmaxx

It's a paradox

I think you meant: "in order to money max I need to get off the crack"

• +1
Reactions: Kade
It's a paradox

This is what poor incels say
Broke man mentality.

Huhduh cant get money coz am ugly :cry:

• +1
Reactions: EzioGrezzo, Kade and Morpheus
How many layers of makeup is she wearing ?

Also enjoy subhuman kids
Just get rich and have CRISPR done on your kids in China theory?

This is what poor incels say
Broke man mentality.

Huhduh cant get money coz am ugly :cry:
'Just become a top billionaire bro'. These gentlemen aren't good looking, but they aren't hideous. Most normal people will never in their wildest dreams become that rich. Being good looking will get you further, more attractive people are more likely to be hired, promoted and have more positive associations ascribed to them. Sure, its not the be all and end all, but it certainly helps dramatically. Stop using the top 99.9999% of the entire population to justify some conceived just world fallacy.

Get this filthy redpill coping off the forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jake_okok and Alexanderr
Being good looking has so little to do with making money unless you're trying to become an actor, model, or social media influencer. You guys are such copers who want to blame all your failures in life on your genetics. The time to start moneymaxxing is NOW. Stop making excuses or you'll regret it 5 years from now when you could've been ascended already.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EzioGrezzo, Kade, Deleted member 5467 and 1 other person
'Just become a top billionaire bro'. These gentlemen aren't good looking, but they aren't hideous. Most normal people will never in their wildest dreams become that rich. Being good looking will get you further, more attractive people are more likely to be hired, promoted and have more positive associations ascribed to them. Sure, its not the be all and end all, but it certainly helps dramatically. Stop using the top 99.9999% of the entire population to justify some conceived just world fallacy.

Keep coping coz ur poor LMAO Ur just dumb bro

Who doesn't know that. But you don't need looks to "moneymaxx". That was my point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310