always try to look 25

D

Deleted member 1140

get ripped or die mirin
doesnt matter what age you are, do everything to look mid twenties. highest appeal to all women. jbs still have interest and older women also think ur old enough to fuck properly

this applies to all males 18-40

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, XtrovertNTnormalfag, bloomercel and 17 others
25 is old. Most men look like shit by that age

always try to look good*

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, bloomercel, Hetman Vilkas and 5 others
doesnt matter what age you are, do everything to look mid twenties. highest appeal to all women. jbs still have interest and older women also think ur old enough to fuck properly

this applies to all males 18-40
Bb cream yeuuurrrrr

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
I look 12 - 17 at 19 :feelswhy: fucking over

• Woah
Reactions: edodalic29
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: I won't forgive the jews for this
i just got off tiktok after my whole fyp was filled with blonde high class looking girls with their nig*er bf’s . Wtf is going on with the dating market :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
i just got off tiktok after my whole fyp was filled with blonde high class looking girls with their nig*er bf’s . Wtf is going on with the dating market :soy:
Its the jews bhai. They raised some goys' smv while they destroy others. It's brootal for non-black goys.

• So Sad
Yeah I always set my age to 25 in Chadfish experiments. Even when some of these mfs are 19-21 :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
Its the jews bhai. They raised some goys' smv while they destroy others. It's brootal for non-black goys.
Honestly it makes much more sense
Hu culture and everything has correlation to bbc somehow , no one can tell me otherwise.

• +1
Honestly it makes much more sense
Hu culture and everything has correlation to bbc somehow , no one can tell me otherwise.
What's hu culture?

• +1
What's hu culture?
Hookup culture , more and more girls are trying to become “ players” and dont want monogamous relationships which is very masculine and not traditional, again i say this because they are influenced by rappers , social media and tt which all promote degeneracy and u have some females worshipping “sexy redd” and all these whoreish bullshit

You are indeed right about having to potentially go back to europe to find a trad wife

• +1
Hookup culture , more and more girls are trying to become “ players” and dont want monogamous relationships which is very masculine and not traditional, again i say this because they are influenced by rappers , social media and tt which all promote degeneracy and u have some females worshipping “sexy redd” and all these whoreish bullshit
Right, I see. You're completely correct about it. Hook up culture and degeneracy in general has been created by Jews and promoted by whites, it's just that blacks make use of it the most. I already gave a good example. If Fatima from Nigeria went to Saudi Arabia, she would get stoned for twerking by Abdul. But Shaniqua could twerk in the White House and have Joe Biden twerk next to her.

• +1
Right, I see. You're completely correct about it. Hook up culture and degeneracy in general has been created by Jews and promoted by whites, it's just that blacks make use of it the most. I already gave a good example. If Fatima from Nigeria went to Saudi Arabia, she would get stoned for twerking by Abdul. But Shaniqua could twerk in the White House and have Joe Biden twerk next to her.
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile: caged at the example , mirin
my last option would be to go back to the balkans to kidnap a young trad teen and mold her into a housewife by the time she turns 18 :feelsgood:

• JFL
Unironically great advice

• +1
25 is old. Most men look like shit by that age

always try to look good*
your comment makes no sense

i said you should look 25, not like most 25 year olds

by 25 your face is fully developed, your height max is reached and your collagen is still high enough to not have wrinkles. your metabolism is still good and you your T levels are not declining yet

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Deleted member 74064 and edodalic29
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile: caged at the example , mirin
my last option would be to go back to the balkans to kidnap a young trad teen and mold her into a housewife by the time she turns 18 :feelsgood:
I'm glad I made you cage bhai. :ogre: And no need to mold her, I think they're already tradwaifus by nature. I don't think there's degeneracy there. I mean it's everywhere but obviously not encouraged. You have way more higher chances of finding a tradwaifu there than in where you are now.

• +1
your comment makes no sense

i said you should look 25, not like most 25 year olds

by 25 your face is fully developed, your height max is reached and your collagen is still high enough to not have wrinkles. your metabolism is still good and you your T levels are not declining yet
How old are you?

You should have said 21 to 22. There’s no one who’s 25 who doesn’t want to look like they’re still in their early 20’s

How old are you?

You should have said 21 to 22. There’s no one who’s 25 who doesn’t want to look like they’re still in their early 20’s
im almost 25 but i still get id’ed everytime i go out . I asked this one bottle girl for a cranberry vodka and she was hesitant when i told her my id was in my car , she filled up my cup with all cranberry juice and no vodka:feelsuhh:

• +1
How old are you?

26 and i look early twenties