Always use the Brad Pitt Rule

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
It's basically this: Would a woman behave this way if she was talking to Brad Pitt?

After texting a woman on an app for a week she agreed to meet up. Then comes the day and in the morning she says she's sick, but we can move it to next week. So I suggest a day and she says she's busy on that day, but the next week is ok (another 2 weeks away JFL). You're telling me her life is so busy she can't find 1 or 2 hours of free time in an entire week to meet up for a drink?

If a woman is actually interested like she's talking to Brad Pitt she's not going to flake unless it's an emergency situation. She's not going to take hours or an entire day to respond. One time flaking might be salvageable, but two flakes is a deal-breaker and you need to go no contact and stop giving her attention.

@Zelenskyiv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, RichardSpencel, Xangsane and 2 others
You simp for girls you meet in clubs.

You simp for girls you meet in clubs.
I reciprocate if they show interest in real life. I'm not going to buy a drink for a girl who is acting like a bitch. Even then being insta-rejected by a girl you meet in real life face to face > texting a girl for weeks and being rejected before you even meet.

You and I will never experience the treatment Brad Pitt will get from women not even if you literally sacrifice your life for her cope with it

I reciprocate if they show interest in real life. I'm not going to buy a drink for a girl who is acting like a bitch. Even then being insta-rejected by a girl you meet in real life face to face > texting a girl for weeks and being rejected before you even meet.
If you say so, nigger

brad pitt is latino
 50u06h