am 16 and love gear,

21GaugeLatPinner

21GaugeLatPinner

Iron
bro ts gas asf im starting on the hs football team offense and defense and got my pct and shit if your young like me blast hard and let the hoes flock to u

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, N1666 and org3cel.RR
i use big needle cuz high test

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
bro ts gas asf im starting on the hs football team offense and defense and got my pct and shit if your young like me blast hard and let the hoes flock to u
whats your stack

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
no gear for your face

whats your stack
so i started mast p like 3 months ago 450 a week but that shit ran out so im on tren 50-100 a week and its way better than the drugs i used to take

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fluoride1337 and org3cel.RR
just cruise why pct

just cruise why pct
well my parents caught me lmao but let me keep blast for 1 more month, going to pct but next cycle is test and tbol

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
so i started mast p like 3 months ago 450 a week but that shit ran out so im on tren 50-100 a week and its way better than the drugs i used to take
why do teen roiders always do the most fucking retarded cycles imaginable

where's your test base boy

why do teen roiders always do the most fucking retarded cycles imaginable

where's your test base boy
hcg 500iu eod, if you would send me some bitcoin I can get a test base

• JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and Giorgio
im sorry your angry, am not trying to be pretty i just want to be at peak athleticism
ok bro, im on test anyways

Photo 2024 08 30 14 00 01

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
hcg is not going to prevent suppression, and long term hcg is not viable anyway
thank you for your advice, will not take it tho

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio
hcg is not going to prevent suppression, and long term hcg is not viable anyway
What makes you think long term HCG is not viable

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio
Another one bites the dust

What makes you think long term HCG is not viable
downregulation of receptors

check out vigorous steve's videos on this

HCG is used either when natty & to cycle it for temporary boost or when trying to restart the HPTA

enclo supposely can be used long term but I'm not a big fan of it anyway

• +1
the reason why you don't take gear at 16 is it's a prime time for the development of HPTA and endocrine system in general, if you take suppressive peds you will disrupt the development & will be forced to be on TRT for life because your body will not be capable of producing it's own hormones

another reason is that you can spike your estrogen & close your growth plates

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337
downregulation of receptors

check out vigorous steve's videos on this

HCG is used either when natty & to cycle it for temporary boost or when trying to restart the HPTA

enclo supposely can be used long term but I'm not a big fan of it anyway
I’ve been perma blasting 600mg test since Jan and had previously been using 500IU HCG weekly, but stopped HCG about a month ago

I’ll do full research on its long term use and alternatives, but while you’re here, can you explain the downregulation a bit more in depth

wait till yall figure out if i cared what yall think I wouldnt post this type of shit, your opinions mean less to me than the health of my organs.

And you need to go back to grammar class

I’ll do full research on its long term use and alternatives, but while you’re here, can you explain the downregulation a bit more in depth

timestamped, I can't explain it better than he does

TLDR: you have to stop taking exogenous HCG or HMG one or two months before you stop the cycle/begin PCT
another takeaway is that if you're on 600mg, you could have enough intratesticular TST for them to not shrink too much (or experience other side effcts of the HPTA shutdown like low sperm volume) so just first try not doing any HCG at all

interesting approach could be to cycle HCG to never completely deplete G protien content, but to also prevent testicular atrophy - this way your PCT should be a lot less painful since your testes will be in a less atrophied state

Last edited:
  • Love it