• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, moreplatesmoreweigh, hypernormie and 15 others
its all good as long as its co-ed

Have a good time there

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and ConfusedBolivian
Eso es porque debés estar un poco confuso señor boliviano

that's a mandatory step for .org users. good luck and don't take any meds after you go out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Autismcel, hypernormie and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, twojei, Kroker and 1 other person
tales from the psych ward.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, boss8055, hypernormie and 2 others
no, blackpill fucks with your brain anyway.
I always wondered why a good looking dude like Daniel would be in an incel forum. This is a place for ugly people with no self steem. Now I'm diagnosed with Borderline PD.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055 and twojei
I always wondered why a good looking dude like Daniel would be in an incel forum. This is a place for ugly people with no self steem.
not really. it's a place for sensible and intelligent people who notice how looks can impact daily interactions and dating success to a more extreme degree than it's commonly thought

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, twojei and hypernormie
not really. it's a place for sensible and intelligent people who notice how looks can impact daily interactions and dating success to a more extreme degree than it's commonly thought
Cope if you ever think like this is because you aren't satisfied with life. Look at yourself first and then ask "Do girls consider me handsome?" If you're here it means NO. The only reason Chads would join this place is to brag to incels.

• So Sad
Reactions: twojei
This is so random. Just yesterday you were spamming your accent all over the forum.

• JFL
Reactions: twojei
Cope if you ever think like this is because you aren't satisfied with life. Look at yourself first and then ask "Do girls consider me handsome?" If you're here it means NO. The only reason Chads would join this place is to brag to incels.
the moment i joined here i was currently flirting with multiple girls from my uni lectures. i can assure that is not the reason to join here. also plenty of ugly people prefer to live in bluepill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copernico, Pollorex, finn899 and 1 other person
Never expect you to come across this shit

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and TechnoBoss
the moment i joined here i was currently flirting with multiple girls from my uni lectures. i can assure that is not the reason to join here. also plenty of ugly people prefer to live in bluepill
Flirting with a MTN who delivers pizza at 28 idk man, stop coping you're not an slayer. If you ever want to looksmaxx is not necessary to create an account and post 60000 times.

• So Sad
Reactions: boss8055
Flirting with a MTN who delivers pizza at 28 idk man, stop coping you're not an slayer.
bro the moment i joined here i was 24 but whatever. obv my SMV is very low right now.

• So Sad
Reactions: boss8055 and TechnoBoss
Just make sure you dont take the candy :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
send pic

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
average .org user pipeline tbh

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and the BULL
What did you do to get sent there? Too high t?

Roped

Over :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
Last seen Saturday 11:33 :soy:
Did they take his phone away?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055 and twojei
in october i will being tested by a psychologist, gonna make a thread on predictions bc it takes like 3 days

Last seen Saturday 11:33 :soy:
Did they take his phone away?
The mask falls off. The damage is there in your brain, and you know it well. "Something's not right with me," you say to yourself. Negative reinforcement turned me into a shadow of what I could have become. There's no need to be afraid, but you still are. No need to be anxious, but you are. No need to run away to hide, but you still do. Will I ever heal this emotional wounds inflicted on me by the expression of that who others call evil?

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles