“Am I (18F) being groomed by my teacher (35m)”

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Kraken

AMA: Am I (18F) being groomed by my teacher (35M)?

I'm an 18-year-old girl who just graduated high school. During my last semester, I was a teacher's aide for a man likely around 35 years old. This happened during the first period, which was his prep time, so it was usually just the two of us. He also had my phone number because it was a quicker way to contact me compared to email. Initially, everything was normal: 1 assisted with class assignments and organizational tasks. He would text me only about class-related matters or if he needed to inform me about something urgent.

As time went on, we started having more conversations, initially on appropriate topics. However, he began sharing very personal details about his life and struggles. I found myself in a kind of therapist role. He said I was such a good listener and that talking to me was the highlight of his day. He also started to give me gifts like soda, candy, and even money. His text messages shifted from being class-related to more personal topics, including our conversations and shared hobbies. He has complimented my features and pays close attention to the little things.
When I was about to graduate, he expressed sadness and said he would miss me a lot.

After graduation, his texts increased significantly. He shows a keen interest in my life, wanting to know what I'm up to and what I like. He likes to find me music to listen to. Offers me things to borrow. Asked if I ever do drugs. He has complimented my features and pays close attention to the little things. He even suggested meeting up in person.

Although he has never tried to touch me or anything like that, I feel uncomfortable. I'm not sure how to handle this situation because, even though I'vegraduated, I still feel like his student. It doesn't feel appropriate, even though he's been kind and seems well-intentioned. I'm looking for advice on how to navigate this. I feel trapped in the situation because as a people pleaser, I'll tell him what he wants to hear. I've told him things I don't really mean, and reply to him because I feel guilty. He said he trusts me too, so if I do anything, I'd feel terrible for breaking that trust.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, deepfuckingvalue, Yliaster and 5 others

AMA: Am I (18F) being groomed by my teacher (35M)?

I'm an 18-year-old girl who just graduated high school. During my last semester, I was a teacher's aide for a man likely around 35 years old. This happened during the first period, which was his prep time, so it was usually just the two of us. He also had my phone number because it was a quicker way to contact me compared to email. Initially, everything was normal: 1 assisted with class assignments and organizational tasks. He would text me only about class-related matters or if he needed to inform me about something urgent.

As time went on, we started having more conversations, initially on appropriate topics. However, he began sharing very personal details about his life and struggles. I found myself in a kind of therapist role. He said I was such a good listener and that talking to me was the highlight of his day. He also started to give me gifts like soda, candy, and even money. His text messages shifted from being class-related to more personal topics, including our conversations and shared hobbies. He has complimented my features and pays close attention to the little things.
When I was about to graduate, he expressed sadness and said he would miss me a lot.

After graduation, his texts increased significantly. He shows a keen interest in my life, wanting to know what I'm up to and what I like. He likes to find me music to listen to. Offers me things to borrow. Asked if I ever do drugs. He has complimented my features and pays close attention to the little things. He even suggested meeting up in person.

Although he has never tried to touch me or anything like that, I feel uncomfortable. I'm not sure how to handle this situation because, even though I'vegraduated, I still feel like his student. It doesn't feel appropriate, even though he's been kind and seems well-intentioned. I'm looking for advice on how to navigate this. I feel trapped in the situation because as a people pleaser, I'll tell him what he wants to hear. I've told him things I don't really mean, and reply to him because I feel guilty. He said he trusts me too, so if I do anything, I'd feel terrible for breaking that trust.
low inhib dark triad based teacher

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, USERΝAME, klip11 and 2 others
low inhib dark triad based teacher
You can’t even pursue a post-pubescent legal adult without being called a pedo.

They gon make the age of consent 30

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, PrinceLuenLeoncur, USERΝAME and 8 others
As time went on, we started having more conversations, initially on appropriate topics. However, he began sharing very personal details about his life and struggles. I found myself in a kind of therapist role. He said I was such a good listener and that talking to me was the highlight of his day.
3.jpg

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, PrinceLuenLeoncur, USERΝAME and 3 others
Mirin groomer chad

• +1
Reactions: klip11
old enough to be gangbanged on camera
young enough to be groomed
schrodinger's foid

• JFL
  • +1