Am I a bad person for blackmailing my sister

twilight

twilight

o
I caught my 12 year old sister talking to some white cuck from her school on discord (JBW) and she doesn’t want me to tell my schizo tier religious parents.

Now obviously I can’t blackmail her for something like money because she’s only 12 so i’ve just been getting her to do my chores like dishes and to also make me food and bring it to my room. Am I a bad guy? I’m just doing what any anti cumskin anti jbw ethnic would do tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, JL~, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
very based, i would do the same + JBmaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Truecel14, twilight and 1 other person
I caught my 12 year old sister talking to some white cuck from her school on discord (JBW) and she doesn’t want me to tell my schizo tier religious parents.

Now obviously I can’t blackmail her for something like money because she’s only 12 so i’ve just been getting her to do my chores like dishes and to also make me food and bring it to my room. Am I a bad guy? I’m just doing what any anti cumskin anti jbw ethnic would do tbh.
Why did Megan fox bog herself. She was so good looking

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Why did Megan fox bog herself. She was so good looking
god granted her looks but forgot about giving her a proper functioning prefrontal cortex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Based

• +1
If i was you id change her discord password and then delete her discord account

• +1

That's like next level of cuckoldry but you do you.

If i was you id change her discord password and then delete her discord account
already done it bro all women are the same even your sister

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 22126
god granted her looks but forgot about giving her a proper functioning prefrontal cortex
She was kicked off the Transformers series after calling Michael Bay "Hitler" in an interview

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and twilight