Am i a beta provider?

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
I have scarcity mindset and I never disagree with my gf. Do I have a beta provider mindset? I never disrespect her because she might get mad. I know I'm an alpha male though

You're a dumb cuck

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal and Butthurt Dweller
You have the mindset of millions of men in relationship. You think youre alfa because a girl lets you sniff her festering flesh wound but in reality you are a pussy whipped dog on a leash

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal and Deleted member 1100
You have the mindset of millions of men in relationship. You think youre alfa because a girl lets you sniff her festering flesh wound but in reality you are a pussy whipped dog on a leash
Well, she provides me children and companionship. That's why I need her!

Well, she provided me children and companionship. That's why I need her!
She has you on a leash and you will never escape without divorce court rape and child support alimony

Its OVER

She has you on a leash and you will never escape without divorce court rape and child support alimony

Its OVER
But she should be lucky to have me. Not the other way around. I've never showed her signs of insecurity. Why does she take me as a beta provider??

If you felt the need to ask this, then the answer is yes.

Sorry brother, but it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal and Butthurt Dweller
If you felt the need to ask this, then the answer is yes.

Sorry brother, but it is what it is
But the thing is, what other girl will love me other than her? Other girls lust after me, but she is the only girl who loves me

• So Sad
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Butthurt Dweller
But she should be lucky to have me. Not the other way around. I've never showed her signs of insecurity. Why does she take me as a beta provider??
You are acting like a super needy twink, bro. You cant ever fix your mistakes without spilling blood so just suck it up and enjoy the rest of your life as a womans provider she can drop whenever she gets tired of you and find someone else

Its already over, you already signed the dotted line

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
You are acting like a super needy twink, bro. You cant ever fix your mistakes without spilling blood so just suck it up and enjoy the rest of your life as a womans provider she can drop whenever she gets tired of you and find someone else

Its already over, you already signed the dotted line
How to fix this? I dont want her to see me as beta

• JFL
Reactions: Velvet
Dont ask me ask Dr.Phil or something im an incel virgin on the internet
I dont want to be a fucking beta male. How will I protect her if I'm a beta male? Families need to have alpha males to protect their family

Yes you are a cuck and your girlfriend recognizes that and she is just using you for money, if you had a higher IQ and a higher testosterone level perhaps she would give you more respect and more sex. But unfortunately that will never happen

Yes you are a cuck and your girlfriend recognizes that and she is just using you for money, if you had a higher IQ and a higher testosterone level perhaps she would give you more respect and more sex. But unfortunately that will never happen
I am extremely high IQ and high t. I have bbc genetics for god sakes!!! I am extremely high t

I am extremely high IQ and high t. I have bbc genetics for god sakes!!! I am extremely high t
Puerto Rican? BBC? Please just accept that you are a spic and you're not only low IQ but also low T

I have scarcity mindset and I never disagree with my gf. Do I have a beta provider mindset? I never disrespect her because she might get mad. I know I'm an alpha male though
scarcity mindset isn't beta its actually good for LTRs sometimes I wish I had that shit because i fucked up with really good girls anyway there is no need to disrespect but u shouldn't be scared of ur girl she should be the one that is scared of disrespecting you i would guess ur not really an alpha or beta male but something inbetween but probably need to work on ur alpha side

Puerto Ricans have bbc genetics
This is what the average puerto rican looks like

1_16a08412ffc.2063789_4172633237_16a08412ffc_large.jpg

Sorry to say, but no BBC genetics are found

This is what the average puerto rican looks like

1_16a08412ffc.2063789_4172633237_16a08412ffc_large.jpg

Sorry to say, but no BBC genetics are found
Puerto Ricans look like lightskin bbcs!! They are lightskins