Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I don't fuck prostitutes because:

1.I don't like their ethnic groups

2.They have STDs

3.It's a form of rape since she is rly not into you, she hates herself more than she hates you and I surprisingly respect women

4.Also, i'm broke

Last edited:
Well, you want to be a trap, meaning you gonna get dick up your ass.
So... Idk you tell me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Well, you want to be a trap, meaning you gonna get dick up your ass.
So... Idk you tell me.
trapmaxxing theorum is legit if you want to become a statistic

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and DarknLost
trapmaxxing theorum is legit if you want to become a statistic
Jfl at normies pushing this fucking disgusting agenda.
As lot of groups and minorities are "opressed", you done see them killing themselves in an insane rate.
There is clearly and underlining issue here that needs to be addressed, instead of offering them mental health, they normilize this shit.
Ij a way, they are murderers.

• +1
As lot of groups and minorities are "opressed", you done see them killing themselves in an insane rate.
There is clearly and underlining issue here that needs to be addressed, instead of offering them mental health, they normilize this shit.

trappmaxxing has risks obviously.

Indeed bro. We shouldnt enable the mentally ill to act on their twisted fetish fueled desires.
trappmaxxing has risks obviously.
Its a death sentence even if you look passable because once your collagen is gone you’re gonna look like a deformity

that's gonna be a hard yes

Indeed bro. We shouldnt enable the mentally ill to act on their twisted fetish fueled desires.

Its a death sentence even if you look passable because once your collagen is gone you’re gonna look like a deformity
I legit believe that a TINY minority of the tiny minority already of transgenders, would be happier as the opposite gender.
The others? Have some mental illness.
The gender is closely related to behaviors of survival based upon your bilogy (sex).

• +1
I legit believe that a TINY minority of the tiny minority already of transgenders, would be happier as the opposite gender.
The others? Have some mental illness.
The gender is closely related to behaviors of survival based upon your bilogy (sex).
Indeed.

life as an incel is a death sentence already

And how exactly it is justification of getting injecting E, and trying to become a fucking woman?

injecting E is bs tbh ngl. it just ad s artificial bloat and makes you look like an oldcel lol

So how you plan to trap Max

i put this scheme on hold atm. i need to figure out how to make my hair shinier because i cant go to hairdressers as a trap with shitty hair. you have to hairmog women in order to be accepted

i put this scheme on hold atm. i need to figure out how to make my hair shinier because i cant go to hairdressers as a trap with shitty hair. you have to hairmog women in order to be accepted
pm pics and ill tell u if u even have the base to be a trap in the first place

nothing is more disgusting than a tranny who cant even pass jfl

thats like fucking balding indian janitor tier sra

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
Pm me pics.

• +1