Erik-Jón

Harsh winters and long nights
Title

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchChad, Gargamel, HAPAgymcel and 2 others
Small deficit, high protein, lift weights

Do that until you are around 12% bodyfat and then re-assess.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Erik-Jón

What’s my bf rn you say this is my face rn

tbh youre very skinny fat

• +1
Reactions: Broski and Erik-Jón

do what hes saying, its not hard

if u get hungry, drink coffee or eat a bit of salt, or eat straight proteins. stop snacking on junk food

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Erik-Jón
I agree 110% how’s that effect my face? And how do I stop
it majorly effects ur face. i bet you have hollow cheeks under that fat

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
do what hes saying, its not hard

if u get hungry, drink coffee or eat a bit of salt, or eat straight proteins. stop snacking on junk food
I mean is leanmaxxing even legit for face should I just bulk for muscles or something?

it majorly effects ur face. i bet you have hollow cheeks under that fat
Hope, my cheekbones were more visable at birth then rn

I mean is leanmaxxing even legit for face should I just bulk for muscles or something?
u shitting me? look at hasan

body fat + puberty can easily ascend

son your bones ARE growing, and your bones will grow. you understand this right? ur face is still developing, so is ur body, this IS NOT your complete form. so saying muh im subhuman its over for me is incredibly stupid. and stressing and being high cortisol and depressed about it will make you loko even worse. stop this nonsense son, go to therapy and get on meds, srsly

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: alriodai, nitesik and Erik-Jón
u shitting me? look at hasan
View attachment 1741871View attachment 1741873
body fat + puberty can easily ascend

son your bones ARE growing, and your bones will grow. you understand this right? ur face is still developing, so is ur body, this IS NOT your complete form. so saying muh im subhuman its over for me is incredibly stupid. and stressing and being high cortisol and depressed about it will make you loko even worse. stop this nonsense son, go to therapy and get on meds, srsly
Hassan did ascend a little bit but he lacks and strikingness so he’s kinda meh. True bettee to get lean and be depressed because I don’t have hollow cheeks at least I’d put the work in

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: alriodai, fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 19157
@Blackgymmax help

Hassan did ascend a little bit but he lacks and strikingness so he’s kinda meh. True bettee to get lean and be depressed because I don’t have hollow cheeks at least I’d put the work in
he didnt ascend a little bit he went from an invisible mf to a guy thirsted over by shit loads of girls including stacies so ur autistic psl opinion of him doesnt really matter. muh striking. hes good looking huge frame and has harmony and 0 failos facially with top tier profile and mandible growth. look at tom cruise then

if this ascension is possible why do you think its so impossible for you to get better looking and grow into your looks. its gonna happen son. if you take care of yourself and lose weight. take your time though, you dont have to rush but try to start having good habits now.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Erik-Jón
he didnt ascend a little bit he went from an invisible mf to a guy thirsted over by shit loads of girls including stacies so ur autistic psl opinion of him doesnt really matter. muh striking. hes good looking huge frame and has harmony and 0 failos facially with top tier profile and mandible growth. look at tom cruise then

View attachment 1741880View attachment 1741881

if this ascension is possible why do you think its so impossible for you to get better looking and grow into your looks. its gonna happen son. if you take care of yourself and lose weight. take your time though, you dont have to rush but try to start having good habits now.
Tom Cruse looks like he had giant implants put in, hassan def looks good just high averageness looked at to many top tier striking models

Hit the gym boyo. HIIT.

• +1
You don’t need either bulk or cut you need a “body recomposition”, look it up on google. It’s basically what that guy told you to do, but this way you can actually get steps and know what you should be talking about

• +1
Tom Cruse looks like he had giant implants put in, hassan def looks good just high averageness looked at to many top tier striking models
implants? back in the fucking sub 2000s son? whatever medical genius gave him implants at that time if they even existed needs to be a staple for plastic surgery because its the most natural result of all time

• +1
implants? back in the fucking sub 2000s son? whatever medical genius gave him implants at that time if they even existed needs to be a staple for plastic surgery because its the most natural result of all time
That is true tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
You don’t need either bulk or cut you need a “body recomposition”, look it up on google. It’s basically what that guy told you to do, but this way you can actually get steps and know what you should be talking about
I feel like body recomp is to much micro managing I rather just pick one

Hasan, like a good communist, is getting fat in his Beverley Hills mansion while wearing his $10,000 eat the rich t-shirts. He has lost a full 1 - 1.5 PSL because of gaining a shit ton of fat

maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
That is true tbh
plenty of people glowed up ive shown you so many examples even including myself so idk what else to tell you. seen it so many times now on tiktok of boys boosting themselves 2 psl with soft looksmax and puberty + leanmaxxing.

• +1
Hasan, like a good communist, is getting fat in his Beverley Hills mansion while wearing his $10,000 eat the rich t-shirts. He has lost a full 1 - 1.5 PSL because of gaining a shit ton of fat

maxresdefault.jpg
its not relevant son hes like 30 now

• +1
Lol Cruise surely had implants

• +1
Lol Cruise surely had implants
Did research don’t think he did tbh he was just bloated people say he got implants 1985 but this is him in 1983
good jaw

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
cut

• +1
no, just normal

• +1
it depends on your base as to how good theyll look. its just a hit or miss as much as people tell you otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Erik-Jón and Wallenberg

How old are you when you grow into looks

• +1
cut out the corn syrup and try a 16:8 eating schedule (if you get too hungry start with 14:10)

• +1
You have orangutan physique--long and narrow torso, very long arms. Hard to tell if you are fat or just have loose skin.

• +1
lean bulk ( 50-200 kcal surplus ) with a lot of protein ( 2g per LB ) + workout 3-4 time in gym ( If 4 times go split training, if 3 times go FBW) and a lot of patience.

• +1
I feel like body recomp is to much micro managing I rather just pick one
bro you're 16 get the fuck off your ass, eat high protein, workout or play a sport and study, stop being such a lazy fuck my god. You make me regret trying to help you every time you respond. Nothing good in this world comes easy

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Erik-Jón
bro you're 16 get the fuck off your ass, eat high protein, workout or play a sport and study, stop being such a lazy fuck my god. You make me regret trying to help you every time you respond. Nothing good in this world comes easy
I just ran to school today felt very invigorating

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HAPAgymcel and Deleted member 19995
Your frame is shit, and stop eating so much you're too fat

I just ran to school today felt very invigorating
if you skip breakfast (substituting with a b complex tablet or caffeine) AND run to school about everyday, you could lose a whole lot of weight ez.

• +1