If only you knew how bad really things are
IMG 20240626 151300

6 foot 89 kg
What can I do for my hips
Heavily considering roiding to framemaxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and BrutalMogger
You're either not 6 feet tall or not 89kg, i'm 6 feet at 95kg and look skinnier than you wtf

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and BrutalMogger
good avi. i miss that game its papers please iirc right? boutta binge play it again thanks for reminding me it exists

You're either not 6 feet tall or not 89kg, i'm 6 feet at 95kg and look skinnier than you wtf
everyone on this forum is apparently never under 6ft i dont know how this shit is possible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, cromagnon, schizolool and 2 others
everyone on this forum is apparently never under 6ft i dont know how this shit is possible
I don't get it honestly especially if you're asking for a real rating why would you lie is it to get approval or to make people rate you higher?
At this point just post morphed pics if you just want a good rating lol

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
No nigga u just got shit muscle density or some shit. Ik niggas who are 6 ft and similar size and weigh the same as him.

• JFL
Reactions: Absi
No, your frame is normal. If you work out, you can framemaxx though.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
No nigga u just got shit muscle density or some shit. Ik niggas who are 6 ft and similar size and weigh the same as him.
And i know some nigga who's 5'10 (178cm) who weighs 92kg and still looks skinner than him

This guy is larping he's either more than 90kg or shorter than 184cm, i chose the second option

And i know some nigga who's 5'10 (178cm) who weighs 92kg and still looks skinner than him

This guy is larping he's either more than 90kg or shorter than 184cm, i chose the second option
Muscle density.

Bruh you are just fat as fuck esp for your age, eat less fast carbs and sugar, probably train ore some shit and you will look 10 times better. Just 1-2month of controlling diet and you will ascend

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I’m sorry to say but you might have the worst build I’ve seen on this site

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
Muscle density.
It's not about muscle density buddy

This guy claims to be 184cm and weight 89kg, which according to most bmi calculators he's overweight by 5kg (10pounds)

There is nobody who's overweight by just 5kg will look this fat with this very bloated face, he's lying so stop the cope

Very fat, lose weight, recomp to muscle.

This guy claims to be 184cm and weight 89kg, which according to most bmi calculators he's overweight by 5kg (10pounds)

There is nobody who's overweight by just 5kg will look this fat with this very bloated face, he's lying so stop the cope
There is difference in body composition, someone who is naturally heavier (bones, skeletal construction1) will look different to others of same height

• +1
Reactions: Crimson
LOOK THERE ARE MANY SKIBIDIS BUT ONLY 1 SKIBIDI IS SKIBIDI WHICH REFRACTS TO SKIBIDI AKA EVERYTHING LEADS BACK TO TYRONE.

Maybe bhai was a natural bantamweight and forced to be a heavy weight