Am i a ginger chad?

Post pics properly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Yes you have insane symmetry, great colouring and an angular proportion lower third.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Stop spamming your stupid ugly face. You look like shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Polar, the BULL, AverageTevvezFan and 4 others
Stop spamming your stupid ugly face. You look like shit
I've been getting treatments every couple of months so my face changes overtime

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Looking good, especially in the second pic. Keep it up (y)

• JFL
Reactions: tallnegga
Nigga people here made morphs for you the last time you were here, which showed you the problem pretty clearly.
That being jawline asymmetry and angularity?

yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
looks like @Erik-Jón if he were a ginger ogre

That isn't what they said.

You know your problems dude.
Well they also Said my nose was too big. Unless you're talking about my ginger falio

People are being way too harsh imo. You kind of remind me of Chris Pratt in the first pic. Your skin quality looks awful tho ngl, and your coloring is obviously megafailo, but to call you ugly is crazy to me. I'd say HTN tbh.
He isn't ugly. Just has ginger failo and looks unharmonious.
People are being way too harsh imo. You kind of remind me of Chris Pratt in the first pic. Your skin quality looks awful tho ngl, and your coloring is obviously megafailo, but to call you ugly is crazy to me. I'd say HTN tbh.

Ginger failo is death tier tbh, and definitely looks a little strange, but he's robust as fuck ngl to you. Is he one hair dye session away from Ascension?

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Ginger failo is death tier tbh, and definitely looks a little strange, but he's robust as fuck ngl to you. Is he one hair dye session away from Ascension?
Yes and this:

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 19157 and FunkyMcMunky24
Despite being robust your eyes are very feminine looking, and your whole face shape just looks weird and big German helga dyke looking overall

Yes you have insane symmetry, great colouring and an angular proportion lower third.
Average paki wanna be white and white skin worshipper 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Pakicel
Ginger chads do not exist. They are capped at 6.5/10 even with mogger bones. I must say tho you mog wheat waffle to oblivion tho.

no your eye is messed up

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Here, op.

Go for this look.

Attachments

• FaceApp_1667207903818.jpg
    FaceApp_1667207903818.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
No. That shit looks fucked man JFL.. I think it's the haircut
It's not the haircut. You can tell his jaw is too large for his face.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Here, op.

Go for this look.
Op, use this morph for tinder, they wouldn't be able to tell the differences and you'll still look better. And ofc get a new haircut

Literally every ginger needs MT2 to ascend tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
Htn, weird medial canthus on one eye and bulbous nose, great cranofacial base though

Op, use this morph for tinder, they wouldn't be able to tell the differences and you'll still look better. And ofc get a new haircut
Fuck it. I'll post results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
  • +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
@Mogpogs
@Allandro
@m0ngrel
@Pakicel
@Erik-Jón

I have the results. Pretty underwhelming. I used Facebook dating and tinder autoswiping about 50 profiles each. Fb dating got about a 24% match rate but only 3 matches were above ltb. Tinder had a similar match rate and also had only 3 girls I found attractive. As of 12:00 am till now, 10 am est, all of the matches I messaged haven't responded. I'd say it's a little better than when I use unedited photos but it seems like there's still not enough investment from decent looking girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623, Allandro and Erik-Jón
@Mogpogs
@Allandro
@m0ngrel
@Pakicel
@Erik-Jón

I have the results. Pretty underwhelming. I used Facebook dating and tinder autoswiping about 50 profiles each. Fb dating got about a 24% match rate but only 3 matches were above ltb. Tinder had a similar match rate and also had only 3 girls I found attractive. As of 12:00 am till now, 10 am est, all of the matches I messaged haven't responded. I'd say it's a little better than when I use unedited photos but it seems like there's still not enough investment from decent looking girls
Its hard out here, because you are GL especially in the edits, but it just proves the thesis you have to be top 0.1% to slay consistently on Tinder