Am I a good candidate for CCW bimax for my downgrowth?

hapanautistic

hapanautistic

Iron
Title, im wondering mainly if i could benefit from the CCW rotation without getting dogmaxxed, if it is even viable in the first place

Otherwise, Ill just get jaw angle implants

I would be very grateful if someone made a morph based on their advice :feelshah:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
you're downgrown like most normies but you look good

your maxilla is pretty well projected, any significant counter-clockwise rotation would make you look like a dog, you don't need CCW bimax bro you have an easily above-average side profile, calm down with your abused dog syndrome

holy recession, @NZb6Air do that thing where you give a stupid amount of surgery recommendations

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Snowskinned and NZb6Air
you're downgrown like most normies but you look good

your maxilla is pretty well projected, any significant counter-clockwise rotation would make you look like a dog, you don't need CCW bimax bro you have an easily above-average side profile, calm down with your abused dog syndrome
thanks for the input, i think genio and implants could be a more safe approach then

thanks for the input, i think genio and implants could be a more safe approach then
you don't need genio either, your chin is well projected but a little downgrown, and it's very likely the aftermath will look uncanny

if you REALLY want to ascend, get jaw filler, if your bigonial width is less than 80% of your bizygomatic width, you seem to have abused dog syndrome, I am sure you will perform dozens of invasive maneuvers and look like an uncanny freak

Title, im wondering mainly if i could benefit from the CCW rotation without getting dogmaxxed, if it is even viable in the first place

Otherwise, Ill just get jaw angle implants and a genio :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I would be very grateful if someone made a morph based on their advice :feelshah:
you don’t even look bad

you don't need genio either, your chin is well projected but a little downgrown, and it's very likely the aftermath will look uncanny

if you REALLY want to ascend, get jaw filler, if your bigonial width is less than 80% of your bizygomatic width, you seem to have abused dog syndrome, I am sure you will perform dozens of invasive maneuvers and look like an uncanny freak
well im gonna look into everything first for sure, research facial aesthetics, study my face, im not gonna go doing anything people on org tell me to do dont worry lol

but yeah as for ur recommendation from the front my jaw is pretty narrow and my face lacks bone mass so i look bloated 24/7 and my shit fat pads dont help, so from ur approach i would rather get jaw implants instead of fillers and thats about it