Am I a good candidate for cheeck/jaw implants? (pics)

W

windsailorx

Iron
Hello, so as you can tell by the pictures i have a pretty narrow face/poor bone structure, do you guys think custom jaw implants and or cheeck implants would look natural on me? im looking forward to having them but im afraid they`ll look unnatural on me. im having a double jaw surgery in february because my lower jaw is receded (im always slightly pushing my lower jaw forward so its not so noticeable). Im also having a nose job soon, for obvious reasons lol. But anyways, do you think custom implants would improve my looks?

Screenshot 2019 11 12 12 54 52

20191121 155710

20191118 072339

Attachments

• 20191121_155710.jpg
    20191121_155710.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 50
Not a expert in implants and fillers, not what you asked for, but maybe you wanna improve your posture

• +1
Reactions: Administrator, Kade and mikeock
Not a expert in implants and fillers, not what you asked for, but maybe you wanna improve your posture
yeah, i have a desk job so im on my ass all day, my posture is pretty bad, thanks for the advice.

no
they would look bad on you tbh

i would just get your double jaw surgery and cope with oestomys.

usually jaw implants look like shit on a long midface, same with cheek implants

You need a jaw surgery overhall

you were looking pretty good until i clicked pics then your head grew 5 inches

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Only failo I see in those photos is that infantile frame. Ask the surgeon if he can give you some protein implants.

Ill do a morph for you showing double jaw and rhino 👍
875CBF94 B956 4362 863A 23119688ED0F

Last edited:
you were looking pretty good until i clicked pics then your head grew 5 inches
lol ye my head is pretty big, im also really skinny so that makes it look even bigger
Alright ill just go for the double jaw surgery and nose job for now then, thanks for your input ppl!
Ill do a morph for you showing double jaw and rhino 👍
View attachment 170041
definitely going for djs and rhino, thanks!

Last edited:
how can you afford rhino and double jaw man? parents? I'm jelly. I'd love those ops!

I dont completely dislike it, but like someone said above, its probably gonna look weird since i have a long face.
Good decision, think itd be a lil unnatural on you, but double jaw and rhino is a good look on you

how can you afford rhino and double jaw man? parents? I'm jelly. I'd love those ops!
My insurance covers it, although its pretty cheap where I live, about 5k, and its no cheap clinic/surgeon, its top notch, they`ve performed on a friend of mine and theres also a couple of cases on youtube, all of them turned out really well.
Minimun wage here is 12.500pesos, the surgery costs 300.000 pesos, so its not that cheap if you live here. However, 1 dollar equals 70 pesos, so if ur getting paid with dollars, the surgery is super cheap.
Good decision, think itd be a lil unnatural on you, but double jaw and rhino is a good look on you
I appreaciate your advice, thanks again!

Last edited:
You are a good candidate for assisted euthanasia

you should let the sides of your hair grow longer, your face looks really long

Its not that it looks long, it is long lol, i usually comb my hair forward so it covers my forehead and it makes my face look shorter. But yea i do agree that a high fade doesnt help

step by step. Wait for the outcome of your two surgeries. You can always do more. Are you doing bimax with ccw?

Like you seriously need to work on your posture , it looks like your neck is going to break at any point.

step by step. Wait for the outcome of your two surgeries. You can always do more. Are you doing bimax with ccw?
Yes im gonna wait until im done with the jaw surgery before considering anything else, whats ccw?
Like you seriously need to work on your posture , it looks like your neck is going to break at any point.
Im moving to france april next year so i wont be working at a desk anymore, hopefully that will help my posture.

Yes im gonna wait until im done with the jaw surgery before considering anything else, whats ccw?

Im moving to france april next year so i wont be working at a desk anymore, hopefully that will help my posture.
counter clockwise rotation, look into it