am i a high E cunt for retaining water in face?

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
seems like most males dont have this condition, only a select few has to battle this fucking unfair annoying BDD-inducing shit

i could legit transform myself into the most disgusting vomit inducing utter truecel in the matter of 1 day by stuffing myself with sugar, sodium and refined carbs, ALL while being in an overall caloric deficit, because all the puffiness goes to my face.

its MURDER inducing seeing my very aesthetic bony veiny hands, arms and legs (my calves are so veiny even foids mentioned it to me) but for some reason, my cheeks are prone to just fill up and look like an 5 year old

tbh should i overdose retin-a to burn the fat pads?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, mewcoper and Lev Peshkov
no just dont eat shit food

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
But inject t if its as bad as you say and not just your bdd talking

• JFL
Bro just use proviron already

Androgens at a low dose like this for you you will still look pretty but have visible jaw and zygos and some brow growth making you ideal mix between masc and feminine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Yes tbh

High E2 is known to cause bloat

Bro just use proviron already

Androgens at a low dose like this for you you will still look pretty but have visible jaw and zygos and some brow growth making you ideal mix between masc and feminine
ded srs? does that help?

• Love it
Big if true

ded srs? does that help?
Yes bro lmao

Andrigens in puberty cause dimorphism

1 thing you get is hollows. U will also see better jaw and brow and zygos which if you keep your pretty boy game high you will look amazing

I reccomend proviron as it is weak and you can use it long term

• +1
Reactions: karbo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back