Am i a late bloomer?

D

Deleted member 6873

Hey guys, i'm wondering if i'm a latebloomer. I am 173cm at 16 y/o my predicted height is around 184cm however i have grown very slow every year and only seen big growth somewhat of a growth spurt from a few months before i turned 15. i've always grown 1,5 to 2cm a year. and my mom is 173cm and my dad is 182.
Hope you guys can help me :)

I barely have any facial hair and i have no chest hair.

do you have hair on your inner groin

Probably no, you say you are 16 and 173 cm, in my case I stopped growing at around 19 years old, when I was 14 I measured 171 cm and when I stoped growing I'm now 179 cm, it was 8 cm in 5 years. Unless you have way way different genetics I don't see you growing 10 cm in 2-3 years, maybe you'll grow like 5 or 6 cm, but who knows.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
Sorry for me being a total retard, but where exactly is my inner groin :lul:
like your inner thigh, if you have no hair there you are most likely a late bloomer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
like your inner thigh, if you have no hair there you are most likely a late bloomer

MOST LIKELY ye, I had hair there when I was like 13/14. Was around 5'5-5
7(not sure) back then. 6'0 at 18 now and still growing

MOST LIKELY ye, I had hair there when I was like 13/14. Was around 5'5-5
7(not sure) back then. 6'0 at 18 now and still growing
im 16 and 6 foot 2 with 0 hair on thigh and armpits lol, maybe i can reach 6'5 like my father, but my mum is 5'2 lol

Hey guys, i'm wondering if i'm a latebloomer. I am 173cm at 16 y/o my predicted height is around 184cm however i have grown very slow every year and only seen big growth somewhat of a growth spurt from a few months before i turned 15. i've always grown 1,5 to 2cm a year. and my mom is 173cm and my dad is 182.

Get a Xray on your growth plates.
If they are closed, it's over manlet

Probably no, you say you are 16 and 173 cm, in my case I stopped growing at around 19 years old, when I was 14 I measured 171 cm and when I stoped growing I'm now 179 cm, it was 8 cm in 5 years. Unless you have way way different genetics I don't see you growing 10 cm in 2-3 years, maybe you'll grow like 5 or 6 cm, but who knows.
Sorry for the late reply man, but at 14 i measured 168cm and currently i'm 55kg so idk if that matters. So maybe that makes a difference.

Sorry for the late reply man, but at 14 i measured 168cm and currently i'm 55kg so idk if that matters. So maybe that makes a difference.
No problem. Growing 10 cm in 2 years for you was probably the highest rate you'll ever grow, your biggest growth spur was probably that, height doesn't increase linearly, sorry, I just can't see you growing at the same rate from 16-20 than to 14-16 yo.

No problem. Growing 10 cm in 2 years for you was probably the highest rate you'll ever grow, your biggest growth spur was probably that, height doesn't increase linearly, sorry, I just can't see you growing at the same rate from 16-20 than to 14-16 yo.
Thanks for the reply man. 🤘

Thanks for the reply man. 🤘

One more thing, your parents are pretty tall, you should at least, given you were born with somewhat good genes and good living conditions be at least the height of your father. We're all different at the end of the day maybe you'll grow more than you expect, or maybe less. Anyways, I hope you the best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
One more thing, your parents are pretty tall, you should at least, given you were born with somewhat good genes and good living conditions be at least the height of your father. We're all different at the end of the day maybe you'll grow more than you expect, or maybe less. Anyways, I hope you the best.
Thanks man, we're all gonna make it:feelsgood:

• Love it
Reactions: Timelessbrah
When I was 16 I was 178 cm, now at almost 19 I am 181, so it's possible to grow more. I grew the most in 2018 when I turned 16-17

When I was 16 I was 178 cm, now at almost 19 I am 181, so it's possible to grow more. I grew the most in 2018 when I turned 16-17
You just provided evidence for what I've said previously.

btw i'm pretty sure too man, atleast 180 both my brothers are 180-181ish range. But i'm not extremely short so i'll just focus on fixing my dark circles and deep bite and than i'm happy

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah
btw i'm pretty sure too man, atleast 180 both my brothers are 180-181ish range. But i'm not extremely short so i'll just focus on fixing my dark circles and deep bite and than i'm happy

Nice, what works best for you.

omg you must be at least 180 cm

I know, but hey who knows i might get a late growth spurt.
i think you ll get,my daddy is 1.75 and mommy 1.60 i'm 175 now i want a growth spurt to 180 cm my brother is 183 cm :p

Mirin avi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873