Am I a loser for paying for sex? I go to the Russian massage parlor by my house. The sexy Russian and Ukranian h0es give me a happy ending and bang me

ZoomerAmerican

ZoomerAmerican

I refuse to die until things are better
All these girls are between the ages of 27-35. They're hot as fuk. 3 of them are legit 8/10s with dirty blonde and blue eyes. There isn't a chance any of these girls would even breathe in my direction, let alone talk to me at a bar or club. I get to fuck them because i'm paying for it.

Theyre great too. My favorite is Katie. She's Blonde/blue eyes 5’6. Katie appears to be in her mid 20’s and is very attractive. C cups (natural) nice peach butt, and personality is awesome. Super engaging and lives in the moment. With that out of the way she is a sweet girl , very easy going , nice blonde hair , nice C almost D boobs . I didn’t waste anytime fondling those natural TATas . They are worth price of admission. I told her to take her top off since they were busting out of her right shirt . I starting sucking kissing her boobs making her hot but she said "massage first"

The sessions starts out with a massage where she makes sure to pay special attention to the boyos. I love the move where they massage your butt and slightly move their hand over your cock and balls. I reach around and start rubbing her leg and make my way up until the sweet whisper of flip over. after flip, she said "let me get comfortable" and got rid of her slacks/yoga pants. Asked if fs was an option to which the answer was of course! She proceeded to hop on the table and provide a great cbj. Good suction, took her time. Then I slowly started massaging her cunt ; she was moaning than I had enough so she grabbed the condom and have a me quick cbj than I laid her ok massage table wrappped her legs around my waist and fucked the shit out of her . She was moaning enjoying me pumping away . She was nice and wet. Took her mish and pounded away into oblivion. Blew in the bag.

Let me say the multiple switches with the cbj in between each one was a nice touch and in between it got dirtier and more of a turn on. Some LFK which I’m assuming is YMMV.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, watah, Suns9999 and 2 others
Slav women are worth their weight in gold

Unless you get AIDs

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Suns9999 and uksucks
Have Slavic women fucked enough curries/ethnics yet, holy shit.

• JFL
Reactions: watah and Suns9999
All these girls are between the ages of 27-35. They're hot as fuk. 3 of them are legit 8/10s with dirty blonde and blue eyes. There isn't a chance any of these girls would even breathe in my direction, let alone talk to me at a bar or club. I get to fuck them because i'm paying for it.

Theyre great too. My favorite is Katie. She's Blonde/blue eyes 5’6. Katie appears to be in her mid 20’s and is very attractive. C cups (natural) nice peach butt, and personality is awesome. Super engaging and lives in the moment. With that out of the way she is a sweet girl , very easy going , nice blonde hair , nice C almost D boobs . I didn’t waste anytime fondling those natural TATas . They are worth price of admission. I told her to take her top off since they were busting out of her right shirt . I starting sucking kissing her boobs making her hot but she said "massage first"

The sessions starts out with a massage where she makes sure to pay special attention to the boyos. I love the move where they massage your butt and slightly move their hand over your cock and balls. I reach around and start rubbing her leg and make my way up until the sweet whisper of flip over. after flip, she said "let me get comfortable" and got rid of her slacks/yoga pants. Asked if fs was an option to which the answer was of course! She proceeded to hop on the table and provide a great cbj. Good suction, took her time. Then I slowly started massaging her cunt ; she was moaning than I had enough so she grabbed the condom and have a me quick cbj than I laid her ok massage table wrappped her legs around my waist and fucked the shit out of her . She was moaning enjoying me pumping away . She was nice and wet. Took her mish and pounded away into oblivion. Blew in the bag.

Let me say the multiple switches with the cbj in between each one was a nice touch and in between it got dirtier and more of a turn on. Some LFK which I’m assuming is YMMV.
This will be me if I don't lose my V card within 5 months

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Wtf is cbj
Condom bj?

Condom sex aint worth shit BTW

Condomless HTB > condom prime lima

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Suns9999
You are the most pathetic user on this forum

Dnrd jeffry activities