:f:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: CopeIsReal, LowTierNormie and DarkTriadPeerReview
low tier normie is basically incel so

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, SixFootManlet, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
Yeah I know it's pretty bad.
you have decent eye area (hooding, good PFL), lose facial fat, get hairstyle and u will be fine, i mean you will be at least average for your pheno

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, jordanbarrettisgod, turkproducer and 2 others
Shave the mustache, get a more suiting haircut, lose some weight, and post again.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and shibo
Hairmaxx, lose weight/fat, shave that fucking shit off your face and I think you'll be good. Just take care of yourself, basically, bro

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, turkproducer and shibo
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Ethnicope
I do see potential in u though, are u fat? if so lose weight man

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
you are fat

come back in 4 months

• +1
You look unhealthy. Fix your diet and sleep more

• +1
nice eyes bro

• +1
Hairmaxx, lose weight/fat, shave that fucking shit off your face and I think you'll be good. Just take care of yourself, basically, bro
Can't Norwood reaper has come for me

Get lean, shave that facial hair off and get a different hairstyle.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and turkproducer
I see potential

• +1
good eye area but the harmony isnt there.

• So Sad
Ovr

• +1
good eye area but the harmony isnt there.
I actually have a bad eye area look under my eyes , it's dark circles. Also yes harmony isn't there and really weak chin.
Get lean, shave that facial hair off and get a different hairstyle.
I thought facial hair makes me look better here's me without it.

Your face is very symmetrical and you got good eyes. You kinda look like a rapist or serial killer for some reason, a nice haircut and smiling you'll be fine

• JFL
Work on it, you still got time, hop on shampoo with Procapil and if that doesn't work, Minoxidil + dermarolling or even Finasteride
Should I visit a dermatologist
Your face is very symmetrical and you got good eyes. You kinda look like a rapist or serial killer for some reason, a nice haircut and smiling you'll be fine
I know that , people are usually very intimidated by me. Also rapist cause curry?

Should I visit a dermatologist

I know that , people are usually very intimidated by me. Also rapist cause curry?
You should totally visit a dermatologist, bro

Eyes look good ngl

• +1
Incel.

Shave those sitty hairs on your face and get a decent hair style please. You aren't even doing the most basic things
What's a decent hairstyle

• +1
What's a decent hairstyle
Yours currently isn't. Your hair looks really thin, so forget about styles with lot of volume. You should try growing it out and rocking some kind of curtains maybe, but that will take 6 months at least

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Yours currently isn't. Your hair looks really thin, so forget about styles with lot of volume. You should try growing it out and rocking some kind of curtains maybe, but that will take 6 months at least
It's very weird tbh it was fine a year ago and suddenly the reaper came for me at the tender age of nineteen

• So Sad
It's very weird tbh it was fine a year ago and suddenly the reaper came for me at the tender age of nineteen
So you are balding? Hop on finasteride ASAP bro. You will be Truecel forever if your hair gets even worse

Good eye area ngl, rest of face is... it's over.

• +1
So you are balding? Hop on finasteride ASAP bro. You will be Truecel forever if your hair gets even worse
It stopped three months ago it all happened in 2 months , was fucking crazy till the time I noticed it was done. Also I didn't bathe in that period might have had something to do with it.
Good eye area ngl, rest of face is... it's over.
I should run hijab game , maybe some leftists would think it's progressive for a straight male to wear a hijab.

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, turkproducer and LowTierNormie
It stopped three months ago it all happened in 2 months , was fucking crazy till the time I noticed it was done. Also I didn't bathe in that period might have had something to do with it.

I should run hijab game , maybe some leftists would think it's progressive for a straight male to wear a hijab.
Sorry for you bro. At best you will get to average. Maybe you should light looksmax and focus on making money after that.

Shave that filthy ass teen mustache
Lose fat
Neck training
Maybe fillers for ramus idk you are moonfaced

Sorry for you bro. At best you will get to average. Maybe you should light looksmax and focus on making money after that.
Yeah tbh , I think I would be fine as long as I don't go bald before 35 , I could arrange marriage max with an Indian women who has features that would get me chad sons such as nw negative hair , sharp jawline , wide jaw pallet , hunter eyes and with my eye are and height combined we could get one chad son if we have 7 children and thus I would achieve genetic success.
Yeah tbh , I think I would be fine as long as I don't go bald before 35 , I could arrange marriage max with an Indian women who has features that would get me chad sons such as nw negative hair , sharp jawline , wide jaw pallet , hunter eyes and with my eye are and height combined we could get one chad son if we have 7 children and thus I would achieve genetic success.
Also it would be easier marrying a very masculine looking tall girl. They wont have much options here in India as I am 6"1 I could marry a 5"11-5"10 girl and our son would be taller than 6"2 most probably. Plus I'll try to have as many kids as I can to get a chad son.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
New haircut
Shave that fucking gay ass incel beard
Lose weight

Decent eye area btw at least in that pic

• +1
You're normie, but you're not even trying. I think with softmaxxes like losing weight, getting a better haircut, fashion maxxing and photo frauding you could get to high tier normie. Your only hard failo at first glance is those chubby cheeks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and SixFootManlet
>bowlcut
>pubestache
WHY?????

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and LowTierNormie
People look better when they smile.

I know that , people are usually very intimidated by me
idk you just give off that vibe, not your fault though. It would be worse if people saw you as a pushover. It's not good to think about your face over and over, you can't change it, do best with what you got bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 649 and SixFootManlet
  • +1
Fat dominating gf tier.

you're on the border imo
shave the retarded facial hair and lose the weight
if you can't grow proper facial hair then don't grow it ffs

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 4563
Incel for now