Am I a normie or a subhuman incel retard?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination

So I already posted pics of myself but here's some ones from further away since apparently they're more accurate. I'm squatting so I'm level with the camera btw ik I look goofy as fuck. Will $50k worth of surgeries be enough to achieve at least HTN? I just need to know if I'll ever be capable of fucking the majority of women I want to fuck, cock and balls are good size and height is 5'11 in shoes. Should I rope? What do I do? I've had lots of gay men in the past want to fuck me so I think that may be a good sign that I can become a pretty boy with a few surgeries. Also don't workout whatsoever or do literally any softmaxxing, at the moment I just sit in my room rotting all day smoking weed and nicotine with almost no exercise , so I honestly think I look pretty good all things considered, have had the same routine since 15, am 20 now. Gonna start hitting the gym and softmaxxing once I get drivers license.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and ROTTING

So I already posted pics of myself but here's some ones from further away since apparently they're more accurate. I'm squatting so I'm level with the camera btw ik I look goofy as fuck. Will $50k worth of surgeries be enough to achieve at least HTN? I just need to know if I'll ever be capable of fucking the majority of women I want to fuck, cock and balls are good size and height is 5'11 in shoes. Should I rope? What do I do? I've had lots of gay men in the past want to fuck me so I think that may be a good sign that I can become a pretty boy with a few surgeries. Also don't workout whatsoever or do literally any softmaxxing, at the moment I just sit in my room rotting all day smoking weed and nicotine with almost no exercise , so I honestly think I look pretty good all things considered, have had the same routine since 15, am 20 now. Gonna start hitting the gym and softmaxxing once I get drivers license.

Your pants are pulled down.

All that matters is you’re visibly subChad, spend 50k on surgery if you have it

• JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger
not subhuman.
not truecel.
retard, i dunno:ROFLMAO:

Kinda normie-ish rages.

plenty room for improvements with softmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, ROTTING and Deleted member 17763
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
normie, not sub5 I'd say

but your nct is brutal :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
How big is your cock?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and ROTTING
All that matters is you’re visibly subChad, spend 50k on surgery if you have it
Yes but am I at least a normie? And I don't have $50k but I'm gonna just live at my mom's and work for a couple years until I have enough saved to get all the surgeries I want

• +1
Reactions: bogii
Whats nct and why is it brutal
86zfn7f53aa71

Somewhere between a normie and a subhuman. Over if you don't work on yourself

not subhuman.
not truecel.
retard, i dunno:ROFLMAO:

Kinda normie-ish rages.

plenty room for improvements with softmaxxing.
Yea I'ma softmaxx as hard as I can once I'm able, soon

Also negative canthal tilt is a death sentence

Somewhere between a normie and a subhuman. Over if you don't work on yourself
If I work on myself can I become very attractive? Or only a bit better than normie?

C

Can that be fixed and is the surgery very expensive? Isn't that what canthoplasty is for?
yes canthoplasty is the way for you, I think its like 13k€.

the question is it all worth it for you? idk how much you could improve

Also negative canthal tilt is a death sentence
What can I do to fix it? And I'm honestly surprised that people are talking Abt my eyes so much here, I've always had girls compliment me on them and have even been told the tired eyes look suits my face in a good way. Will still get them fixed but I never thought they were bad

If I work on myself can I become very attractive? Or only a bit better than normie?
If I were you I'd consider canthoplasty, you're 5'11 so with your shitty eye area fixed I don't see why you shouldn't be able to fuck bitches.
Then again, I'm not sure this surgery completely fixes the problem, you should do your research online

What can I do to fix it? And I'm honestly surprised that people are talking Abt my eyes so much here, I've always had girls compliment me on them and have even been told the tired eyes look suits my face in a good way. Will still get them fixed but I never thought they were bad
Because a negative canthal tilt makes you look submissive and fearful. Then again, you have a great eye shape and colour imo, so I understand why they made those compliments

yes canthoplasty is the way for you, I think its like 13k€.

the question is it all worth it for you? idk how much you could improve
What about blepharoplasty? I can't find much info on canthoplasty in Canada. And I feel like its worth it, I think I could look like Machine Gun Kelly if I get a few procedures done and guys like that slay, do you think I'll look similar after some surgeries?

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and bogii
Because a negative canthal tilt makes you look submissive and fearful. Then again, you have a great eye shape and colour imo, so I understand why they made those compliments
My eyes without surgery could go with a pretty boy look though right? Not trying to look like some straight edge pretty boy, more like drug addict scary pretty boy lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
What about blepharoplasty? I can't find much info on canthoplasty in Canada. And I feel like its worth it, I think I could look like Machine Gun Kelly if I get a few procedures done and guys like that slay, do you think I'll look similar after some surgeries?
idk about that you'd have to ask a professional for what is best for your case.

MGK is statusmaxxed, tall and tattoo maxxed but yea maybe you could.

My eyes without surgery could go with a pretty boy look though right? Not trying to look like some straight edge pretty boy, more like drug addict scary pretty boy lmfao
Yeah 100%

You could pass as a tiktoker ngl

You could pass as a tiktoker ngl
So long as I get rhino, bimax, and wear otostick (same thing as otoplasty) plus maybe a genio if also needed, I wont have to worry so much about the eyes? I feel like I could be pretty attractive, especially if I softmaxx and then get the surgeries, do I have a bad base to work with or would you say I'm probably a good candidate for jaw and nose work?

idk about that you'd have to ask a professional for what is best for your case.

MGK is statusmaxxed, tall and tattoo maxxed but yea maybe you could.
Yeah that's true, I'm gonna get tatted up eventually though, only thing he has on maxxed me is that he's like 6'5 but it's super rare to find anyone 6'4+ who doesn't look deformed in the face with bad posture

• +1
Reactions: bogii

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, ManzareK, Deleted member 3828 and 5 others
So long as I get rhino, bimax, and wear otostick (same thing as otoplasty) plus maybe a genio if also needed, I wont have to worry so much about the eyes? I feel like I could be pretty attractive, especially if I softmaxx and then get the surgeries, do I have a bad base to work with or would you say I'm probably a good candidate for jaw and nose work?
You're definitely a candidate for nose surgery, if I were you I'd focus on nasal breathing and see where it takes me because you look like a mouth
breather.

massive normie. 5/10, you have some bad features but decent harmoney and you are quite masc. even your bad features are bad in a masc way. I could easily see a guy like you with an acceptable gf. I see your pheno in clubs constantly, often pulling.

sure you wont be chad. but once you get serious as the gym you will get plenty of girls. when you have fixed your physique, go to university and start cleaning house. you will have a couple of years of life experience ahead of most of the normies who are fresh out of highschool to help you.

Honestly I dont see why you are even considering surgery when you have admitted you arent doing any softmaxxing right now, you seem like a retardcel to me. we are the same age but you are just massively socially undeveloped. better hope its not terminal. lol.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
You look above average to me, around a 6/10.

massive normie. 5/10, you have some bad features but decent harmoney and you are quite masc. even your bad features are bad in a masc way. I could easily see a guy like you with an acceptable gf. I see your pheno in clubs constantly, often pulling.

sure you wont be chad. but once you get serious as the gym you will get plenty of girls. when you have fixed your physique, go to university and start cleaning house. you will have a couple of years of life experience ahead of most of the normies who are fresh out of highschool to help you.

Honestly I dont see why you are even considering surgery when you have admitted you arent doing any softmaxxing right now, you seem like a retardcel to me. we are the same age but you are just massively socially undeveloped. better hope its not terminal. lol.
Yeah I'm a social retard but I've been working on it, and then I stopped working on it cuz I got body dysmorphia and lost all my confidence so now I don't talk to anyone but my 2 friends. Def got to work on a lot of shit but I just wanted to know if I look too deformed to the point where I shouldn't even try or not

Yeah I'm a social retard but I've been working on it, and then I stopped working on it cuz I got body dysmorphia and lost all my confidence so now I don't talk to anyone but my 2 friends. Def got to work on a lot of shit but I just wanted to know if I look too deformed to the point where I shouldn't even try or not
I was in a similar spot to you. dont worry about it. follow reddit bluepill advice and you will wonder why you ever logged on to PSL sites.

unironically gym, a little bit of fashionmaxxing and going out more is all you need. your hair is fine, you dont even need the haircut. I looked a lot worse than you and bought it back. you can do better.

Are you from Eastern Europe?

Can't see shit but definitely not the second because true subhumans would never post their pics

I was in a similar spot to you. dont worry about it. follow reddit bluepill advice and you will wonder why you ever logged on to PSL sites.

unironically gym, a little bit of fashionmaxxing and going out more is all you need. your hair is fine, you dont even need the haircut. I looked a lot worse than you and bought it back. you can do better.
Thanks for the advice man, and yeah I plan to work on those things once I have my driver's license and get a job again, being broke and carless doesn't help

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
You look pretty good. High tier normie level 6/10.

Thanks for the advice man, and yeah I plan to work on those things once I have my driver's license and get a job again, being broke and carless doesn't help
go get it man. dont let the permavirgin crab in a bucket mongrels on these websites drag you down.

I'm from Canada but my great grandfather from my mom's side was from Syria, and I have Scottish roots
You look Eastern European, maybe because of your subhuman fashion. I feel like you could get girls in Eastern Europe but in Canada you’re LTN

go get it man. dont let the permavirgin crab in a bucket mongrels on these websites drag you down.
I'm gonna man, plan to spend the next few years softmaxxing and saving money to hardmaxx, hopefully can be where I want in 3 or so years

You look Eastern European, maybe because of your subhuman fashion. I feel like you could get girls in Eastern Europe but in Canada you’re LTN
I'm poor rn bro these are the only pants and shirt that fit me decently. Would better fashion bring me to normie?

I'm poor rn bro these are the only pants and shirt that fit me decently. Would better fashion bring me to normie?
You don’t need money, just pull your trousers up to a normal height, take off your chain, and wear a plain t shirt. That alone would fix most of your fashion problems. Tbh I think you’re borderline Normie anyway it’s just your fashion in the pics which gives you a subhuman vibe. But you’re definitely not subhuman facially