Am I a sociopath with NPD?

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
My grandmothers funeral is tomorrow and I told my dad I'm only going if he takes me to my consultation for a jaw implant next week, if not then I'm not going.

I personally don't care at all, doesn't bother me one bit and I have no feelings or empathy towards my parents at all. I just want to manipulate them to pay for my implant and that's all I care about getting what I want.

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell, BigBoy and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I didn't go to my grandma's funeral tbh

I don't like funerals

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Kenickie
I didn't go to my grandma's funeral tbh

I don't like funerals
The fact that I don't care about my parents at all and rather see them suffer in debt and go homeless if they don't pay for what I want?

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Tbh i would say yes . But this single moove doesnt mean nothing , i would say narcissist

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Kenickie
If it's the case so I am serial killer with no emotions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Kenickie
Yeah and also fantasies of fame and constant attention.

I am a "diagnostic psycopath " and this seems to be a case of some psy/narc.
You may be a asshole too , so do I . I dont trust diagnostic

Idk about sociopath but are definitely a retard for putting this in looksmaxing section

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Gazzamogga, middayshowers and 6 others
no, ur just an edgelord faggot with zero respect.

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm, Viro, Gazzamogga and 5 others
ted bundy loved his mama

ur just trash

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga, BigBoy and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
seriously man get a grip of yourself you’re not a sociopath go to your fucking grandmothers funeral. Have some self respect man!

Additionally: you know what, use whatever tool in your box to guilt trip or whatever for that jaw implant. But leave your grandma out of it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, TurboGhost, Petsmart and 2 others
Are you serious?
his last words were "'I'd like you to give my love to my family and friends"

stop being an edgelord fuck and go to your grandmothers funeral

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, BigBoy, Petsmart and 1 other person
Wanting to look like a dark triad psychopath is cringe. Mental illness is mental illness it’s not cool.

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm, BigBoy and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
even if what you claim is 100% true and you indeed have dark triad feelings, there's still something cringe about sharing it with others jfl. its like you want to seem cool and edgy

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm, GoMadAndSTFU, middayshowers and 3 others
daddy take me to my jaw implant or i’m gonna uber and not go to grandmas funeral

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Petsmart, BigBoy and 2 others
Well lets think about this. A real sociopath has never even had a single twinge of embarrassment, shame, guilt, love, or genuine fear in their entire lives. Literally incabable of feeling these things. But they can see these things in others and read people like a book, almost like a superpower, and instinctively know how to manipulate people to do almost anything. In other words if you were you'd know it 100%, because you would have had to learn how to pass as human and fake every emotion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, BigBoy and Kenickie
Well lets think about this. A real sociopath has never even had a single twinge of embarrassment, shame, guilt, love, or genuine fear in their entire lives. Literally incabable of feeling these things. But they can see these things in others and read people like a book, almost like a superpower, and instinctively know how to manipulate people to do almost anything. In other words if you were you'd know it 100%, because you would have had to learn how to pass as human and fake every emotion
Well I feel like I'm "acting" pretty much everywhere.

The fact that I don't care about my parents at all and rather see them suffer in debt and go homeless if they don't pay for what I want?
It sounds like you do care.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Well I feel like I'm "acting" pretty much everywhere.

Well you may be somewhere on the continuum. But legit sociopaths are born predators who don't feel much beyond boredom lust and anger, and have never really cared for anyone in a deeper way than you "care" about the new product you just bought. They also derive pleasure from torturing people emotionally and physically

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 4054 and Deleted member 2227
posts like this are so fucking annoying ngl

real actual dark triad people don't flex to others their symptoms

we need to begin shaming people posting dumb shit in the looksmax section because the quality of posts in this forum is diving off a cliff

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 4054
Honestly I'd rather have a daughter than a son like you

You are a disgrace

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: adrianolm, Petsmart and Deleted member 2227