AM I A SUB5?

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

Kraken
ONLY SERIOUS ANSWERS. I'VE BEEN CALLED SUB5 BY SOME USERS HERE.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Idk about sub 5, but you certainly must be sub 80 IQ the way you cannot form judgments on your own and need a constant stream of input from autistic indians.

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and Kroker
Idk about sub 5, but you certainly must be sub 80 IQ the way you cannot form judgments on your own and need a constant stream of input from autistic indians.
SOLO QUIERO DINERO PARA HACERME OBO E IMPLANTES DE MANDIBULA Y BROW RIDGE ASÍ COMO BIMAX Y ALARGAMIENTO DE FÉMURES Y CLAVÍCULAS. ASÍ PODRÉ TENER LA VIDA QUE MEREZCO.

• JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and St.TikTokcel
SOLO QUIERO DINERO PARA HACERME OBO E IMPLANTES DE MANDIBULA Y BROW RIDGE ASÍ COMO BIMAX Y ALARGAMIENTO DE FÉMURES Y CLAVÍCULAS. ASÍ PODRÉ TENER LA VIDA QUE MEREZCO.
Go2Work then buddy.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH WORK? I NEED TO GET MY PHD FIRST.
Take a sabbatical year to work, then you can get whatever you want and go back to uni.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Cutecel2001
Take a sabbatical year to work, then you can get whatever you want and go back to uni.
I CAN'T WORK WITH MY SOCIAL ANXIETY TBH, I WOULD ONLY GET A JOB WHERE I COULD WORK WITHOUT SEEING PEOPLE.

I CAN'T WORK WITH MY SOCIAL ANXIETY TBH, I WOULD ONLY GET A JOB WHERE I COULD WORK WITHOUT SEEING PEOPLE.
Did @Pendejo kill mirin2234

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
Bullshit, you just don't want it badly enough, but hey keep breing a broke loser 🤷‍♂️

no sub5-ltn gets jobs easily
Bro what? The workforce is full of subhumans 😭, you are actually so disconnected from reality it's insane.

• +1
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7