Am I a truecel?

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
What is the easiest way to know?
IMG 3239
IMG 3241

Last edited:
op is a masochist

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 3962
LOOK AT YOUR FACE, IF IT LOOKS LIKE MINE OR WORST YOU'RE TRUECEL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 1553 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
No, you aren't

you're good lucking but not good looking enough to cancel out your autism

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 3962
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Name doxxed.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
bruh log off the site and run to nearest forest you can. there take off your clothes and built a hut and live there for the rest of your life.

there i saved you from struggle of adulthood

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Mateusz74, Deleted member 3962 and 3 others
No, you aren't
you're good lucking but not good looking enough to cancel out your autism
Bryan always calls me ugly and said I never had a chance with her

I just posted two screenshots too to prove he did

And in the end I ended up getting rejected and now I'm gonna get in trouble so he was right all along

• WTF
Reactions: BigBoy
? ur 5 high tier normie

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl, BigBoy and Deleted member 2846
@LordNorwood @BigBoy @Slayer hes picking on nate for his looks when he’s not even ugly. is it time to blackpill bryan on his looks?

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, BigBoy and 1 other person
@LordNorwood @BigBoy @Slayer hes picking on nate for his looks when he’s not even ugly. is it time to blackpill bryan on his looks?
Past time.
@Short Ugly and Brown post Bryan's picture in a rate thread on here and then link him to it.
Let's destroy this ricecel.
@Rift678

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Wannabe6ft2, prgfromnl and 2 others
its time to stop the larp. no normie talks like bryan does. you're behind this and should be banned for larping and causing trouble in this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Ekeoma_The_BBC and 2 others
LOOK AT YOUR FACE, IF IT LOOKS LIKE MINE OR WORST YOU'RE TRUECEL
FUCK BRO, I BRING US ROPES,MY SHOP NEAR HOME HAS 1+1 ON THEM, FOR LONELY INCELS AT CHRISTMAS.

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
its time to stop the larp. no normie talks like bryan does. you're behind this and should be banned for larping and causing trouble in this forum
i’ll actually be serious with u if u break character. i take none of ur posts seriously when u act like a knockoff undisputed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and LordNorwood
FUCK BRO, I BRING US ROPES,MY SHOP NEAR HOME HAS 1+1 ON THEM, FOR LONELY INCELS AT CHRISTMAS.
I WANT SEX WITH STACY AHHHHH HOW CAN I COPE

Rent free

And in the end I ended up getting rejected and now I'm gonna get in trouble so he was right all along
hes jealous. you for sure woulda pulled a higher tier chick if you werent aspie. youre way better looking than him.
@Short Ugly and Brown send his @ bro. we'll bully him into submission

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and LordNorwood
If Bryan was real (he's not this a larp) then I would slap the fuck outta that chink

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, IndianJock, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
i’ll actually be serious with u if u break character. i take none of ur posts seriously when u act like a knockoff undisputed.
i'm being 100% serious. why cant you stop larping?!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Ekeoma_The_BBC and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
how tall are you op? @Short Ugly and Brown

POST BRYAN LETS ROAST HIM

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer

You aren't ugly dude
He's retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
i'm being 100% serious. why cant you stop larping?!
if i’m being 100% with you, i fully believe nate. he’s been on many discord’s and ppl know about his onetitis. discord knew about his story first. not us. it’s not a larp. it’s an extremely crazy and insanely stupid story but it’s not a larp. if it a larp i’m genuinely sorry to everyone who i told it was real to.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock

Nah you're not ugly. You actually mog Bryan to oblivion. Call Bryan a "ricecel" and get back at him instead of just letting him walk all over you. That or just block him. Dude's toxic and you don't need him in your life.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and IndianJock
if i’m being 100% with you, i fully believe nate. he’s been on many discord’s and ppl know about his onetitis. discord knew about his story first. not us. it’s not a larp. it’s an extremely crazy and insanely stupid story but it’s not a larp. if it a larp i’m genuinely sorry to everyone who i told it was real to.
you're way too innocent kiddo

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
NATE YOU ARE A FAGGOT IF YOU DONT BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF BRYAN

this has to be larp. lol at letting that manlet chink bully you

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
BRO IN MY NEXT SALARY I AM PROBABLY BUYING A RACING WHEEL, COPE WITH THAT.
IMG 3221

This was me asking my friend brandon if I should have added her on snapchat a few weeks back and all he does is attack me
IMG 3242

It really hurts when I read this shit that's why my self esteem has dropped so much

Send him his rate thread 😂

IMG 20191224 233940
IMG 20191224 233944

• +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity and Deleted member 2769
@Short Ugly and Brown post "bryan" 's pics

Too bored to look your post history up, you the dude who got a detention for asking a girl out?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Short Ugly and Brown
NATE WTF WHY DO U CONTINUE TO DOX ME???!?!?!?!?!!1

• JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Why is that chink talking, damn I hate them. If only they knew how subhuman they were and their smv is the same as the local rat JFL

Is that recent or old OP

Imagine letting subhuman twink ricecel bully you a like a bitch and not even stand up for yourself.

This is why Faith isn't interested. You are a doormat. I also have a feeling you are heavily frauding the pics you post here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 3962
Pot calling the kettle black

im not even dissing you bryan, you’re just uglier than nate. It is what it is.

At least Aesthetic accepted the reality of his situation and ended it properly. You, the ones helping you and your whole subhuman group of "friends" are doomed once this pathetic LARP is done with. What you are doing here holds no viable results in the future because everyone will despise you and hate you vocally. Do us all a favor. Kill yourself or accept reality

Imagine letting subhuman twink ricecel bully you a like a bitch and not even stand up for yourself.

This is why Faith isn't interested. You are a doormat. I also have a feeling you are heavily frauding the pics you post here.
92yfCo3r

this is me unfrauded boyo

I think she prefers guys without glasses

bruh log off the site and run to nearest forest you can. there take off your clothes and built a hut and live there for the rest of your life.

there i saved you from struggle of adulthood
That sounds kind of nice tbh

Negative IQ, underdeveloped recessed mandible, narrow boneless face, ethnic, 5'8. JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL God was not merciful. It's like He just kept failoing you well after it was already over. I know the feeling. At least we have sites like this to cope while 6'5 Hallstatt Nordid fucks 6 women every night since he was 12 years old. Brb getting neck puller

noose.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Negative IQ, underdeveloped recessed mandible, narrow boneless face, ethnic, 5'8. JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL God was not merciful. It's like He just kept failoing you well after it was already over. I know the feeling. At least we have sites like this to cope while 6'5 Hallstatt Nordid fucks 6 women every night since he was 12 years old. Brb getting neck puller

noose.jpg
the rope isn't far away from me tbh

(im against self harm and suicide for any intelligence agency reading this)