Am I actually a normie?

perpetuallytired

perpetuallytired

Gold
Like are they all fully misanthropic. Do they not believe in love? Do they want to rope at a certain age? Do they actually care about all of morals and shit like they claim (like I'm somewhat moral but I don't care about all of em)? Do they have pessimism for the future?

These are all my thoughts/opinions. But are normies like this?

I tend to think they aren't like this, but what if they are?

What actually goes on in their heads?

Am I actually neurotypical mentally? Is it just that I'm worse at lying and holding up the facade like normies do?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, zurzolo, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
Normies are just being themselves

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Darkeningstar
Normies are just being themselves
Actually? But normies cheat and lie all the time. So do they actually care about morals and shit?

• +1
normies are boring

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and try2beme
normies are boring
But how do you know if you are a normie or not?

Like socially I don't fit in. I acknowledge that. Is it because mentally I'm different inside or is it because I'm simply bad at lying/holding up the facade and they are all as mentally weird as I am.

• +1

Like socially I don't fit in. I acknowledge that. Is it because mentally I'm different inside or is it because I'm simply bad at lying/holding up the facade and they are all as mentally weird as I am.
Ur not a normie then. I dont think anyone here is except few graycels

• +1
Ur not a normie then. I dont think anyone here is except few graycels
But what makes a normie a normie? Is it that they are better at lying to fit in, or is it that they are mentally 'normie'.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, try2beme and Darkeningstar

Fake it till you make it, you need to wake up everyday and try your best to hold up a very specifc character that you want people to view you as. Thats what most normies purpose in life is, it seems like a bad thing but it genuinely makes people happy and fit in. Including me. When you dont have a caricature to emulate that is when you become depressed

• +1
Actually? But normies cheat and lie all the time. So do they actually care about morals and shit?
Let yourself guide by your instincts and you will have the answer to what a normie is, altought there can be slight different personalities some are more dark triad, some more light triad but normies aren't that different from each other

Being higher iq, over aware, having a big personality is what makes you neirodivergent

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Like are they all fully misanthropic. Do they not believe in love? Do they want to rope at a certain age? Do they actually care about all of morals and shit like they claim (like I'm somewhat moral but I don't care about all of em)? Do they have pessimism for the future?

Am I actually neurotypical mentally? Is it just that I'm worse at lying and holding up the facade like normies do?
Most of the things you wrote I think are quite relatable to the so-called 'normies'.

One characteristic they usually have is that they are reluctant to communicate without wearing a mask. If you happened to try this you will have noticed it

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Paul7
I can talk from personal experience my regular personality is neuro divergent altough I can function normally in society I can comprehend emotions but not express them very well, I can see behaviour patterns in people and I'm a little social anxious, It almost feels like I'm observing people behaving instead of just behaving

• +1
They care if they can get different kinds of resources based on them.

Most of the things you wrote I think are quite relatable to the so-called 'normies'.

One characteristic they usually have is that they are reluctant to communicate without wearing a mask. If you happened to try this you will have noticed it
That's what I'm beginning to think. But then I notice normies bringing stuff up when it's not strategic to do so. So are they just stupid normies?

• +1
So is it entirely self serving? Do all normies think like this? Are they all Machiavellian? In the dark triad tests do they lie so they end up having a lower Machiavellian score? Are they actually more Machiavellian than the people who get 100% on the Machiavellian score on said tests?

• +1
That's what I'm beginning to think. But then I notice normies bringing stuff up when it's not strategic to do so. So are they just stupid normies?
Unless they are naturally predisposed, their mask is usually neither planned nor very conscious.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista, Paul7 and zurzolo
Nope. Some of us just like to vent and be open about our lives. I say this as someone who is basically a normie (excluding the fact that I'm blackpilled). I don't calculate every word. Sure, that has negative implications sometimes, but imagine having to hide something that really bothers you from your friends lest they ever use it against you. I can't do it. Stuff needs to come out.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
But why do they care about stuff which won't impact em in anyway. Why do they care about trans/gays for instance.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar

Normies are just as cooked as us they just pretend they aren't to fit in