Am I allowed to torture someone to death if they tried to kill me?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the Lord regretted that He had made man
For example someone breaks into my house and tries to shoot me, but I shoot them and injured them. Then I tie them up and slowly skin him alive with bright red lights on and baby sing along songs playing on bluetooths speaker and disembowel him too.

Would that be legal since basically it’s self defense he was gonna be dead either way why not have some fun with him

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Esteban1997 and 6 others
i think you can just basically harm him in the level he harmed u

• Hmm...
Reactions: Vermilioncore
What if a woman broke into your house and you were like
you have two options
i can shoot you or we can have sex and cuddle and watch a movie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Jonnyboi, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
You are not that guy, Pal. You are not that guy! :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Vermilioncore and Yuki
what if i kill someone in self defense and in court i say i enjoyed it but it was still self defense it’s not my fault i enjoyed it. it’s like a pediatric gynecologist who gives a thick white girl an anal exam; it’s literally his job to do that it’s not his fault he enjoys it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, The Grinch and Vermilioncore
But why not I mean he basically forfeited his right to live when he tried to kill me. So now’s it game time and I’m playing a gutting simulator

Legally? Of course no

But why not I mean he basically forfeited his right to live when he tried to kill me. So now’s it game time and I’m playing a gutting simulator
Cause after neutralizing him you weren't in danger, it's easy to tell torture in autopsy so u can't even lie, just kill him nigga

Cause after neutralizing him you weren't in danger, it's easy to tell torture in autopsy so u can't even lie, just kill him nigga
But he will probably get out of jail and come back for me so I have to skin him alive and go funky town on that beat

It's illegal if you call the cops you need to skin them or the cops will take you to jail for doing half measures

• +1
It's illegal if you call the cops you need to skin them or the cops will take you to jail for doing half measures
What if I get a based red state cop who arrives on scene and says the perp got what he deserved? Usually those rednecks love self defense so maybe he’ll be like right on man

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Because torture is not part of legal defense
Okay I’ll just shoot him in the knee and in the jugular vein and smile in his face as he bleeds out. That’s not torture

Okay I’ll just shoot him in the knee and in the jugular vein and smile in his face as he bleeds out. That’s not torture
Yeah, you can do that

• +1
What if a woman broke into your house and you were like
you have two options
i can shoot you or we can have sex and cuddle and watch a movie
in my case she would probably choose to be shot

• JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
That‘s some "Don‘t Breathe" movie ahh shit

• JFL