Am I ascended or just an edgy contrarian?

moredatesmorerapes

moredatesmorerapes

Master
I've been playing games a lot lately and listening to music. As a result I've had YT autoplay on, that plays some bs YT drama videos

and I just find myself just not caring at all about what they claim is bad. Like ok, big deal? Who cares. I'm usually always on the side of the person being vilified.

Same thing with politics tbh. When someone cries about how some politician is bad or some celebrity scandal I don't really care and think its not that bad

my default opinion seems to be different from most people

am I based or just some pointless contrarian?

My morality seems to be way different from everyone else. I remember as a kid doing things that were considered very good that I didn't think were all that special.

@Jason Voorhees @wishIwasSalludon @ElTruecel

• +1
Reactions: greywind, slavicpsycho and ElTruecel
Because normies are retarded and overexaggerate issues or pay attention to the wrong issues.

Also YT drama has been dead since 2018 tbh

• +1
Reactions: greywind, slavicpsycho and moredatesmorerapes
Dnr

• WTF
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
If you disagree with them for a valid reason your "ascended" but if youre just disagreeing to disagree youre an edgy contrarian who wants to have his own opinion too bad

• +1
If you disagree with them for a valid reason your "ascended" but if youre just disagreeing to disagree youre an edgy contrarian who wants to have his own opinion too bad
I just find myself not caring about most of the issues they talk about. I say okay, is that so bad? Kind of pointless to go on a tirade about it.
Like why am I supposed to care if mr beast fakes his videos or something

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
I just find myself not caring about most of the issues they talk about. I say okay, is that so bad? Kind of pointless to go on a tirade about it.
Like why am I supposed to care if mr beast fakes his videos or something
Yeah idc about mr beast stuff either i couldnt care less about content wars

• +1
It means you are past around the 95 IQ mark

• +1
My morality seems to be way different from everyone else. I remember as a kid doing things that were considered very good that I didn't think were all that special.

@Jason Voorhees @wishIwasSalludon @ElTruecel
You lack a moral compass

• JFL
No one actually cares objectively, it's just an excuse to gossip about other people and feel superior. Slop for people with no social circle with people they can personally shit-talk. The aspies who care about morality or whatever are reading Kant and Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus

not turkey tom's opinion on mr beast

• +1
No one actually cares objectively, it's just an excuse to gossip about other people and feel superior. Slop for people with no social circle with people they can personally shit-talk. The aspies who care about morality or whatever are reading Kant and Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus

not turkey tom's opinion on mr beast
I've thought about this but manufacturing outrage still implies caring in a way that I can't understand

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940