am I asking for much?

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

run away, and never look back.
j just wish I could be treated humanely I can't stand this anymore why do normies Gotta comment about me and what I do

can't these fags just mind their business
I don't speak to anyone I don't annoy no one and still get niggas complaining about me
what did I do wrong bro?? I got it I'm disgusting but can't ppl keep their thoughts to themselves

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Usernames, yyy and 5 others
b

• +1
Reactions: nathan
bump

• +1
h

• +1
last bump then fuck this thread bro

• JFL
your not asking for alot

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Yeah that’s too much

• +1
your not asking for alot
This should be the bare minimum in 2024 bro I bet even slaves would have gotten treated better in 1900

• +1
how bro I don't even want to be htn just want basic respect or I don't fucking know
What’s your race/height/looks and compare it to normie population where you live

• +1
if u had low-inhib u wouldve beaten them up by now

• +1
What’s your race/height/looks and compare it to normie population where you live
I'm Italian, 5'9 and a Ltn or even subhuman idk bro
compared to normies ig I'm below

if u had low-inhib u wouldve beaten them up by now
I'm a 5'9 framecel what the fuck you expect me to do??? I'm going to get smashed in one second

• So Sad
Reactions: alurmo
I'm a 5'9 framecel what the fuck you expect me to do??? I'm going to get smashed in one second
ur neighborhood thug wouldve already been had fighting experience and beat them up

• +1
ur neighborhood thug wouldve already been had fighting experience and beat them up
my neighbors are taller than me and aren't skinny twigs

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
j just wish I could be treated humanely I can't stand this anymore why do normies Gotta comment about me and what I do

I don't speak to anyone I don't annoy no one and still get niggas complaining about me
what did I do wrong bro?? I got it I'm disgusting but can't ppl keep their thoughts to themselves
Youre asking for way too much

• +1
I just want basic respect and if I can't have can't I at least be left alone? I don't want a gf or friends I'm good on my own
Nvm your post is so me

• +1

relatable bhai

• +1
I'm sure you don't get make fun of randomly just because you exist but ig you can relate anyway
I do actually i get called faggot or autistic and other shit by ppl I never talked to at school

• +1
I'm sorry then idk bro I'm just so tired of everything everyone I wish I could dissapear
Yea I get it and no need to be sorry Im used to it + its lowk fan behaviour from them

• +1
Yea I get it and no need to be sorry Im used to it + its lowk fan behaviour from them
nah fan behavior is cope imo we are just Genetic failures made to be laughed at, like clown or circus type of shit idk in my case it's like that I dunn ab u

nah fan behavior is cope imo we are just Genetic failures made to be laughed at, like clown or circus type of shit idk in my case it's like that I dunn ab u
Idk maybe they jst make fun of my style mostly idk i never Heard them call me ugly or anything

• +1