AM I ATTRACTIVE

Deleted member 13592

Deleted member 13592

Diamond
AM I ATTRACTIVE? How would you rate my face? What should i improve?
CC0BF576 CEC1 4E8F 8ECD A7AA98B97DFD

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 10987
lose bloat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Preoximerianas, Slob and 6 others
you need bonemass in your lower third, that's it

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Acnno, Lmao and 4 others
You are a normie but good eyes:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 13994, Selinity and 6 others
yes, but if i was white like you i would have mogged you to mars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Lose bloat.
Eyelashmaxx.
Messy fringe.
Currently you don't look attractive but you have got potential for sure.
Eye area halos a lot lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, one job away, Danish_Retard and 4 others
very good eyes, you have potential
are you finnish?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13592 and Deleted member 10987
no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Slob, hennypapi and 2 others
looks aspie as fuck jfl

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 10987
no

• +1
Reactions: Germania
lips
Guylm

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: itorroella9 and Deleted member 13592
Chad eye area

Truecel midface and lower third

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK, Yerico7 and Deleted member 13592
mirin north atlantid pheno

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13592
IMG 20210604 123849

OP if he did mew + chin tucked since birth

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13592

This is the worst chin I have come across on the entire forum. You have a chad level eye area though. Everything else is incel tier.

You need sliding vertical genioplasty. Need to fix lip incompetency. You have a good base though. A lot of potential... if you ascend your lower third. You could literally go from low tier normie to chad.

View attachment 1164654

This is the worst chin I have come across on the entire forum. You have a chad level eye area though. Everything else is incel tier.

You need sliding vertical genioplasty. Need to fix lip incompetency. You have a good base though. A lot of potential... if you ascend your lower third. You could literally go from low tier normie to chad.
Should the chin be 2.5 times the philtrum?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and ifyouwannabemylover
No one is mentioning this but you would also look more attractive with closer together eyebrows

Reasonably attractive. Your problems are a bulbous nose, philtrum length (especially relative to lower third height), and a lack of chin height. If you want to go the surgery route a genio (with vertical movement) and a rhino (from someone who specializes in tip refinement) would be the way to go.

Or just keep covid alive, you probably mog everyone to hell and back in a mask lol

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9511, Deleted member 13592 and ProAcktiv
Female lower third, round bulbous nose, thin upper lip, big forehead (or recessed hairline.) Eyes are good.
Juvenile lower third makes you look bloated, but cutting bf as much as possible will help for sure. Normie overall, but your lower third and nose are massive failos giving you that bloated baby face.

Last edited:
good eyes hair can be improved and you most likely have above average bones under that bloated face focus on being NT along with what I just said and you won't have problems

good eyes hair can be improved and you most likely have above average bones under that bloated face focus on being NT along with what I just said and you won't have problems
His chin looks like it hasn't developed since he was 12. I have the same issue, but not as bad. People like us will always have some bloat because there's simply not enough bone mass to stretch the skin and soft tissue.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
His chin looks like it hasn't developed since he was 12. I have the same issue, but not as bad. People like us will always have some bloat. There's simply not enough bone mass to stretch the skin and soft tissue.
well you gotta live with it, its still not horrendous tier and considering your other positives you can certainly make up for it. You don't have to be built like a greek god with the face of a top tier male model just to talk to the opposite gender after all

It's brutal just how important the lower third is for men, especially the chin. OP, do you have a deep bite?

Last edited: