Am i autistic? Help pls wtf is going on?

K

Kirby7000

Master
When ever I speak or people look at me they feel uneasy and avoid me. One thing I noticed is if I drink fermented drinks,beer, etc people are nice to me people are so nice to me even I say nothing. I get tons of looks from females. Am I just so autistic that I naturally make uninviting faces? Like when I drink im super aware of my surroundings and a stranger always says something to me. Is it like demons taking over my body and majority of demonic population vibes with me? Strangers never talk to me unless I look very good.

Smile more even if it's fake

I think ive smiled more whole life or just laughed when I didnt have a response. Thats why I have really bad smile lines one one side of my face.

Recently ive tried smiling at people who are stand off ish to me and it doesnt really work and they dont smile back. I now only engage with someone if they talk to me first.

When ever I speak or people look at me they feel uneasy and avoid me. One thing I noticed is if I drink fermented drinks,beer, etc people are nice to me people are so nice to me even I say nothing. I get tons of looks from females. Am I just so autistic that I naturally make uninviting faces? Like when I drink im super aware of my surroundings and a stranger always says something to me. Is it like demons taking over my body and majority of demonic population vibes with me? Strangers never talk to me unless I look very goo
Drink raw milk gain fat on that

Drink raw milk gain fat on that
I was going on a raw milk phase but it often makes me have diarrhea (im black). I tried raw goat milk too. Is this supposed to fix my gut and not make me autistic? My parents did have being a vegetarian for early year of my life and then only light meat (chicken and fish and no red meat). Could this has caused me to be autistic?

I was going on a raw milk phase but it often makes me have diarrhea (im black). I tried raw goat milk too. Is this supposed to fix my gut and not make me autistic? My parents did have being a vegetarian for early year of my life and then only light meat (chicken and fish and no red meat). Could this has caused me to be autistic?
Its because of metals in your brain and toxins u need only eat these raw food not even water or salt allowed thats lifestyle if u want cure u need hard work and smart i have real autism but i made less noticable effects like im not sensitive anymore to sounds like i was before

diarhea and all scary symptoms are detox u need gain as fast as possible fat like 10kg overweight to handle detox and u can find whole protocol on internet reddit groups or asking me

diarhea and all scary symptoms are detox u need gain as fast as possible fat like 10kg overweight to handle detox and u can find whole protocol on internet reddit groups or asking me
can you send me protocol.