Am I autistic?

LaFayette

LaFayette

Bronze
I always had that suspicion that something might be extremely wrong with me, but I never considered it was autism because I could always make friends, sustain these friendships and generally act decently within social contexts.
That being said, there were signs of being neuro-atypical in childhood. For example, I was totally obsessed with irrelevant strings of information, like street lamps, soap scents, colours and other similar objects. I would name and categorize street lamps in relation to their shape/colour and attribute some irrelevant abstract characteristics on them.
More than that, I was hypersexual since I was a kid, and my fixations would drive me to inappropriate sexual behaviours (I am not talking about rape/molestation or anything paraphilic).
I also was quite gullible as a kid. I realized not so long ago that I was manipulated by an another kid in sixth grade to do something that would end up with me being socially shamed. At that age though, what I thought was "Oh! Good idea!".

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
dn but yes

if you're on this forum there's a 9.9/10 chance you are autistic with huge potential to go ER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, johncruz12345, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
6577.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Yes
Also KHANg avi

• Love it
Reactions: LaFayette