Reactions: ultra18, Deleted member 20399, Orc and 2 others
@Arborist

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Those are some broad shoulders

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Those are some broad shoulders
Shit genetics as a teen tbh, everyone was stronger, but as I got older I managed to put on size. I’m kinda fluffy now but I’ll maingain soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28939
Not like the manlet monster 👺
20230531 174248
20230531 174546

Narcybombed! Hahahahha!!

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and .*my*.
looks like a pretty solid frame, hips are on the wider side but the taper is there.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and .*my*.
looks like a pretty solid frame, hips are on the wider side but the taper is there.
They’re on the wide side because I’m over 20% body fat. Maybe when I lean down it will change the shape.

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
Good frame, you'll definitely have a mogger back if you actually get lean.

How are you hitting your back

• +1
too fat leanmax

• +1

I train at home and no access to machines currently. I do pull ups but I change the width of the grip and the type of grip to activate different muscles every training session.

Pull ups are effective especially because I’m heavy. They’re enough for now

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and bishōnenmaxxer

Not interested in leaning down in the next months because I’m not trying to attract anyone and I don’t mind being “fat” and ugly now. My priority is to feel good and have maximum size while I’m building muscle.

• +1
How do I get a frame like this?

• +1
Pull ups are effective especially because I’m heavy. They’re enough for now
As a heads up if you don't know already, you should consider weighted pullups if you end up getting leaner.

Just put a dumbell in between your legs and perform pullups while having it held.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, Deleted member 20399 and .*my*.
As a heads up if you don't know already, you should consider weighted pullups if you end up getting leaner.

Just put a dumbell in between your legs and perform pullups while having it held.
I already barely squeeze 7 pull ups without weights. This is the biggest I’ve been in my entire life so it’s gonna take a lot of time for me to do pull ups easily.

Great advice though if you’re under 6 feet and short arms.

• +1
Great advice though if you’re under 6 feet and short arms.
Not actually though.

My friend is 6ft and is still making good back progress with it. He's lanky as fuck too. Just adds a 20lb dumbell to his legs and starts pulling.

• Hmm...
Not actually though.

My friend is 6ft and is still making good back progress with it. He's lanky as fuck too. Just adds a 20lb dumbell to his legs and starts pulling.
Lanky as in how many pounds and is he fat

Don't have measurements, but I'd say he's around 10% BF going off this graphic.

View attachment 2235083
Yeah and good for him if he can do that with good form, but if I add weight with a dumbbell right now I will only be able to do 3 pull ups and I would be done. That’s not very effective.

• +1
this Curry is more blackmaxxed than you

• Woah
Mogs me

• +1
Do you lift?

• +1
sadly im only a subhuman 6'1. i wish i was 7'0 space marine.

• JFL
What's your bideltoid? What more exercises are you doing at home, besides pull ups?

• +1
What's your bideltoid? What more exercises are you doing at home, besides pull ups?
I don’t know what my bideltoid is. Currently I only do pull ups but I change the grip sometimes and because I’m tall and heavy it’s hard so it works fine for building back

• +1
Reactions: ultra18
I don’t know what my bideltoid is. Currently I only do pull ups but I change the grip sometimes and because I’m tall and heavy it’s hard so it works fine for building back
Thank you, and I'm just curious do you think doing pull ups lengthened your clavicle bone? Or is the width only from muscles?

• JFL
Thank you, and I'm just curious do you think doing pull ups lengthened your clavicle bone? Or is the width only from muscles?
Lol pull ups don’t lengthen bones. Are you kidding me?

They may only grow your wrists by strengthening the tendons and growing a little bit of muscle. But that’s not bone