Am I Balding? If yes, what treatment should I take? I'm 20 btw.

A

AmIBalding

Iron
So guys, I'm almost 20 and at NW1. My hairs are thick and I'd say in an overall good condition. Now I just noticed some patches(balding?) and I think those are early signs of balding. Btw, my dad who is almost 50 is still at NW2.5( with some minor balding patches at the back) so I dont think ive shitty hair genes. Also my hairs are really short( this could be one of the reasons why this "patch" is so visible? Idk). Now I really want some of your opinions and maybe some treatments.

Attachments

• IMG_20191013_181651~2.jpg
    IMG_20191013_181651~2.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 105
  • 1570976649807.png
    1570976649807.png
    93.9 KB · Views: 108
its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope, Petsmart, ChoSeungHui and 4 others
be careful with fin buddy boyo
Buddy I need some advice here. Is this really some sort of aggressive balding? Like what do I make of this? I just want full head of hairs up until my 40s....

Buddy I need some advice here. Is this really some sort of aggressive balding? Like what do I make of this? I just want full head of hairs up until my 40s....
"Buddy I need some advice here. Is this really some sort of aggressive balding? "

nobody can tell buddy boyo maybe u will keep it like ur dad a nw2.5 till 50 but maybe u wil end up a nw7 at 25 noboy can say. What bout ur uncles on mother site and her father?

I think u are completely bald
Nothing help at this stage - its over

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CopeAndRope, Deleted member 3123 and Deleted member 3043
Bro my hairline is completely fine. It's a perfect NW1. Tell me what do I do now? Minox?
ur hairline can still be nw1 and receding idiot, especially if ur showing miniaturizing hairs

no you fucking paranoid nig

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and BigBiceps
u cant go wrong with minox I guess
but aint a doc m8

"just shave it and grow a beard bro, women love it"
Holy sweet Summer child , thanks kind strangerino.
its probably unhealthy scalp
Yeah jfl @oldcell dude shouldn't even be here if he can't help fellow blackpill cells
"Buddy I need some advice here. Is this really some sort of aggressive balding? "

nobody can tell buddy boyo maybe u will keep it like ur dad a nw2.5 till 50 but maybe u wil end up a nw7 at 25 noboy can say. What bout ur uncles on mother site and her father?
Boyo as far as I know I think most of them had decent hairs like I can't really recall anyone with some sort of agressive balding problem. Also like this other user pointed out I could be paranoid? Wdy think...

Last edited:
I thought balding can be predicted by the oldcels on your maternal side

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
arab hair texture. it's over

that.s why i'm.not balding jfl
Bro all my maternal relatives have decent hairs like idk anyone who's balding and even if they are almost 50-60. So I don't think I'm really balding. Or am I?

Bro all my maternal relatives have decent hairs like idk anyone who's balding and even if they are almost 50-60. So I don't think I'm really balding. Or am I?
Honestly not sure. Just follow some of the advice here.

Bro that's the problem no fag here is giving me any advice jfl
no you'r not balding but i will be more sad of having arabic hair texture than balding
if i were you

Bro that's the problem no fag here is giving me any advice jfl
if really no one in ur entire family hit more then nw2.5 u are probably save. Take a pic every week of ur head in the same light. if it gets worse get minox.
if it still gets worse get fin ( high risk)
if it still gets worse get duta (ultra high risk)

no you'r not balding but i will be more sad of having arabic hair texture than balding
if i were you
Bro don't worry. Don't want to break rules(bragging counts as ban I guess?) But I don't really have any problems with girls.
if really no one in ur entire family hit more then nw2.5 u are probably save. Take a pic every week of ur head in the same light. if it gets worse get minox.
if it still gets worse get fin ( high risk)
if it still gets worse get duta (ultra high risk)
Yup that's the advice I needed. Thanks.

Bro my hairline is completely fine. It's a perfect NW1. Tell me what do I do now? Minox?
If I was you, I'd visit a doctor and see what he suggests. Both minox and fin have side effects. Minox will suppress your collagen production in face.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043
If I was you, I'd visit a doctor and see what he suggests. Both minox and fin have side effects. Minox will suppress your collagen production in face.
Yeah that's a good advice. I will call my family doc and set up an appointment. Thanks for your constructive feedback.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
I got a personal problem with anyone who talk shit about Fin.
lmao didn't talk shit bout fin, like every drug u should be careful with it

lmao didn't talk shit bout fin, like every drug u should be careful with it
I just sent pics to my doc and he said it could be a "cowlick" and he say that it is pretty normal. What do you think?

• +1
I just sent pics to my doc and he said it could be a "cowlick" and he say that it is pretty normal. What do you think?
he most likely right, I dont see a bald spot too, just keep an eye on it

If you’re questioning it then yes

• +1
Reactions: TylerDurden
If you’re questioning it then yes
What about "cowlick" my doc said that it could potentially be a harmless "cowlick". What are your opinions and also im not really 100% sure that's why I'm here...

From those pictures no, everyone has slight thinning on the crown especially with a flash.

• +1
From those pictures no, everyone has slight thinning on the crown especially with a flash.
Yeah thanks btw My doctor said it could be a "cowlick"....

You should take the rope treatment tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Ekeoma_The_BBC
AL_ajW.gif

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
I bet op is indian

No doesn't look like it

So guys, I'm almost 20 and at NW1. My hairs are thick and I'd say in an overall good condition. Now I just noticed some patches(balding?) and I think those are early signs of balding. Btw, my dad who is almost 50 is still at NW2.5( with some minor balding patches at the back) so I dont think ive shitty hair genes. Also my hairs are really short( this could be one of the reasons why this "patch" is so visible? Idk). Now I really want some of your opinions and maybe some treatments.
i would highly recommend you to get a rope

Since you're so young I'd say you can instead of fin do pumpkin oil, castor oil, rosemary oil, and microneedle 1.5mm.

Pumpkin seed oil lowers dht and is topical so yeah it's kinda like fin but shouldn't go as systemic. Watch your hairline and crown at that point and if it gets worse switch to fin.

Fantastic username @AmIBalding
It's over for baldcels

Last edited: