am I balding/thinning?

S

Silverpill

Iron
Genuinely curious of what to do. I am a 20 y/o and for the past year I've been seeing my scalp a lot more than I used to. Am I balding/thinning or could this possibly be a phase that miraculously disappears? My fathers side has never had any problems with hair whatsoever, although my uncle on my moms side has very thin hair, but his dad again had a full set of hair in his 70s. Seeking guide and help!

Pics:

4th pic is top of my head and the biggest of my worries. You can also see some bald spots on the side of my head, although I suspect these come from sitting and sleeping a lot while resting the side of my head on a pillow, but i dunno

yeah youre starting to bald, id consider using minoxidil and finesteride

Do I have to publicly post it on imgur in order for you to see it? Isnt it enough to just grab a link and paste it?

Is finasteride in itself enough to save it?
well id take a look at how your dad or granddad looks. if they still got full hair you probably are good to go with just those. but else you need to get a transplant. either way its not over yet if you act now

Genuinely curious of what to do. I am a 20 y/o and for the past year I've been seeing my scalp a lot more than I used to. Am I balding/thinning or could this possibly be a phase that miraculously disappears? My fathers side has never had any problems with hair whatsoever, although my uncle on my moms side has very thin hair, but his dad again had a full set of hair in his 70s. Seeking guide and help!

Pics:

Just hop on fin bro if