Am I balding??

Running!

Running!

Be the best you 🫵🏼
Hello, I’m 16 and I feel as I have had thin hair all my life. Since I was a child I always had an annoying cowlick towards my crown, and surprisingly my hair went from blonde and straight from a baby to curly and brown when i was like 9. It has recently gotten thinner and I’ve noticed an insane spot towards my crown. (((Currently I am on minoxidil towards crown and (2-3 weeks in) and i’m using rosemary oil all over scalp.))) I also have noticed Thinness on the sides, is this balding? if so which form? Also advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your help.

• JFL
Reactions: leanmaxx74
pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_0726.jpeg
    IMG_0726.jpeg
    561.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0724.jpeg
    IMG_0724.jpeg
    565.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0723.jpeg
    IMG_0723.jpeg
    198.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0721.jpeg
    IMG_0721.jpeg
    726.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
No, you have balding at sides which is called retrograde alopecia, I think you should go to a good dermatologist. You might be lacking in Vitamin D
i wouldn’t be surprised i get no sunlight because it paranoys me (skin reasons)

pictures.
@PsychoDsk HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK
en ik dacht dat ik aan het dunnen was
fully focus on growing hair, for now your best option by far is to buzzcut
minoxidil, dermarolling, dermastamping, finasteride, rosemary and go see a doctor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel, PsychoDsk and Running!
DUPA is treatable by fixing inflammation. It’s not due to androgens.
its like 10x more then that lil bro,even vinnie hacker will be bald in 3 years bc of dupa,and yes its partly dht you need 2.5 dut and 5 mg oral minox before all the other lifestyle change but your right its mostly infimation

• Hmm...
its like 10x more then that lil bro,even vinnie hacker will be bald in 3 years bc of dupa,and yes its partly dht you need 2.5 dut and 5 mg oral minox before all the other lifestyle change but your right its mostly infimation
It’s still treatable.

Either way, at worst you can get a good hair system.

if you know what your doing yeah you can stop it and gain 15 percent density back but normies are clueless,hair transplant is suicide
I don’t think he even has DUPA. Probably just regular diffuse thinning or he might not even be balding, just thin wet hair.

DUPA is very rare and it signals that something else is wrong with you.

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
I don’t think he even has DUPA. Probably just regular diffuse thinning or he might not even be balding, just thin wet hair.

correct but he has obvious loss and definitely dupa,if you lose hair even small amounts on sides/back its instantly begging of end

• +1

here’s dry sidea

Attachments

• IMG_0730.png
    IMG_0730.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0731.png
    IMG_0731.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
you've been on it for only 2-3 weeks, its the thinning phase, it grows back fuller at around month 3.

its not MBP but this thinning its weird, you should see a dermatologist and get bloodwork done asap.

• +1
Reactions: Running!
you've been on it for only 2-3 weeks, its the thinning phase, it grows back fuller at around month 3.

its not MBP but this thinning its weird, you should see a dermatologist and get bloodwork done asap.
i was scared, but yeah i believe it’s just the thinning phase, although the wet picture of the sides of my head is from a while ago when i wasn’t on minoxidil, so what would this mean ?