T

TeMuRiKe

Iron
17yr old, hair falling. am i balding?and what to do please help guys 🙏

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    988.7 KB · Views: 0
obviously nigga,but not regular pattern bc your sides are thinned out the most,you have a hair loss called “dupa” where your hair thins out from all over the scalp not just the temples, it’s untreatable and not dht related considering your 17 it’s safe to say it’s over for you

obviously nigga,but not regular pattern bc your sides are thinned out the most,you have a hair loss called “dupa” where your hair thins out from all over the scalp not just the temples, it’s untreatable and not dht related considering your 17 it’s safe to say it’s over for you
It’s more treatable than normal male balding. Normally this type of hair loss is because something is wrong with your body and if you treat it the hair will grow back but with normal male balding it is just genetics

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and everydayfun
It’s more treatable than normal male balding. Normally this type of hair loss is because something is wrong with your body and if you treat it the hair will grow back but with normal male balding it is just genetics
No your thinking of something else,tinning all over like this miniaturises the hairs way worse and faster then regular pattern,this is more immune system related loss this is fully untreatable

• +1
Reactions: nofap
does that mean i will go completely bald?

I have dupa since 14, still can pass of as a nw1
And the only thibg that legit had helped is nofap
Even my barber comments that my hair is thicker and my scalp not inflamed anymore on a good streak
dm me rq

nah bro go on explain
no point talking to u bro u say something to urself and u believe in it. Just because someone had suicidal thoughts and sexual dysinfuction and talked about that on the internet doesnt mean u will have that side effects. Just use fin now when its not too late.

bro why do i need fin if i will have suicidal thoughts and sexual dysinfuction
Fin has only shown these results in less than 1% of people who take the drug. Fighting balding with just minox is like trying to swim against an upstream river, it’s best to swim with the current that’s what fin will do

no point talking to u bro u say something to urself and u believe in it. Just because someone had suicidal thoughts and sexual dysinfuction and talked about that on the internet doesnt mean u will have that side effects. Just use fin now when its not too late.
nigga google literally said so

he wont do fin, hes dumb minox is useless without fin and derma
In his situation yes he needs everything. In my situation I’m just using minox without fin or a derma and I’m maintaining my hairline. I should get on the derma tho apparently it will double my results

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse
In his situation yes he needs everything. In my situation I’m just using minox without fin or a derma and I’m maintaining my hairline. I should get on the derma tho apparently it will double my results
Fin has only shown these results in less than 1% of people who take the drug. Fighting balding with just minox is like trying to swim against an upstream river, it’s best to swim with the current that’s what fin will doFin has only shown these results in less than 1% of people who take the drug. Fighting balding with just minox is like trying to swim against an upstream river, it’s best to swim with the current that’s what fin will do

@curryascenderr see u imbred u need all of it or its over

Fin has only shown these results in less than 1% of people who take the drug. Fighting balding with just minox is like trying to swim against an upstream river, it’s best to swim with the current that’s what fin will doFin has only shown these results in less than 1% of people who take the drug. Fighting balding with just minox is like trying to swim against an upstream river, it’s best to swim with the current that’s what fin will do

@curryascenderr see u imbred u need all of it or its over
Why am I imbred JFL, I think you meant him. Hes a kid bro allow him 🤣🤣🤣

• +1
Fuck him next year he's coming back asking for cheap dermatologists in turkey
fuck you ,
Finasteride is a medication commonly used to treat conditions like benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and male pattern baldness (androgenetic alopecia). While it can be effective for these purposes, it also has a range of potential side effects. Here are some of the known side effects of finasteride:

Common Side Effects​

1. Sexual Dysfunction:
    • Decreased libido
    • Erectile dysfunction
    • Ejaculation disorders
    • Reduced semen volume
  2. Hormonal Changes:
    • Gynecomastia (breast enlargement in males)
    • Changes in PSA (prostate-specific antigen) levels

Less Common but Serious Side Effects​

1. Depression and Anxiety:
    • Mood changes
    • Depression
    • Anxiety
  2. Allergic Reactions:
    • Rash
    • Itching
    • Swelling of the lips or face
  3. Prostate Cancer:
    • Some studies suggest a potential link between finasteride use and an increased risk of high-grade prostate cancer. However, this is still a subject of ongoing research and debate.

Post-Finasteride Syndrome (PFS)​

A controversial and not fully understood condition, PFS is reported by some men who have discontinued finasteride. Symptoms may include:

• Persistent sexual dysfunction
  • Persistent psychological effects like depression and anxiety
  • Cognitive impairment

yeah bro him, he isnt listening. i tagged ur comment so he sees it
Finasteride is a medication commonly used to treat conditions like benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and male pattern baldness (androgenetic alopecia). While it can be effective for these purposes, it also has a range of potential side effects. Here are some of the known side effects of finasteride:

Common Side Effects​

1. Sexual Dysfunction:
    • Decreased libido
    • Erectile dysfunction
    • Ejaculation disorders
    • Reduced semen volume
  2. Hormonal Changes:

• Mood changes
    • Depression
    • Anxiety
  2. Allergic Reactions:
    • Rash
    • Itching
  3. Prostate Cancer:
    • Some studies suggest a potential link between finasteride use and an increased risk of high-grade prostate cancer. However, this is still a subject of ongoing research and debate.

A controversial and not fully understood condition, PFS is reported by some men who have discontinued finasteride. Symptoms may include:

• Cognitive impairment

Why am I imbred JFL, I think you meant him. Hes a kid bro allow him 🤣🤣🤣

Common Side Effects​

1. Sexual Dysfunction:
    • Decreased libido
    • Erectile dysfunction
    • Ejaculation disorders
    • Reduced semen volume
  2. Hormonal Changes:

• Mood changes
    • Depression
    • Anxiety
  2. Allergic Reactions:
    • Rash
    • Itching
  3. Prostate Cancer:

• Cognitive impairment

Common Side Effects​

1. Sexual Dysfunction:
    • Decreased libido
    • Erectile dysfunction
    • Ejaculation disorders
    • Reduced semen volume
  2. Hormonal Changes:

• Mood changes
    • Depression
    • Anxiety
  2. Allergic Reactions:
    • Rash
    • Itching
  3. Prostate Cancer:

• Cognitive impairment
@hil
Fuck him next year he's coming back asking for cheap dermatologists in turkey
Fin has only shown these results in less than 1% of people who take the drug. Fighting balding with just minox is like trying to swim against an upstream river, it’s best to swim with the current that’s what fin will do
LOOK AT HIM SPAMMING AHAHAHHAHA GOOGLE THREAD ITS SO OVER FOR THIS NIGGA!!

Common Side Effects​

1. Sexual Dysfunction:
    • Decreased libido
    • Erectile dysfunction
    • Ejaculation disorders
    • Reduced semen volume
  2. Hormonal Changes:

• Mood changes
    • Depression
    • Anxiety
  2. Allergic Reactions:
    • Rash
    • Itching
  3. Prostate Cancer:

• Cognitive impairment
Bro is this from chat gpt JfL 🤣🤣🤣,watch this and stop being scared ,

its over for him hes believing himself, hes a schizo its over
If he watched this video and carries on talking nonsense then I think he’s got bigger problems with being neurodivergent than looks and his hair

• +1