Am i balding?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Screenshot 20190907 162602 Gallery
Screenshot 20190907 162647 Gallery
Screenshot 20190907 162712 Gallery
My grandfather from my mom is the only bald person in my family.....

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yes bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
you are nw1
Start taking fin if it gets any worse from here
srs

High hairline and you are kinda thinning, there is a possibility you might get bald but seeing everyone in your family isnt except your grandpa it a low change you will go fully bald

Maybe nw2 or nw3

you are nw1
Start taking fin if it gets any worse from here
srs
Im just scared because my grandfather is bald, and you get the genes from him, my fathers family all have nw1 into their 80's

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1464
Fin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Petsmart and TsarTsar444
I di
High hairline and you are kinda thinning, there is a possibility you might get bald but seeing everyone in your family isnt except your grandpa it a low change you will go fully bald

Maybe nw2 or nw3
I do have fine hair all my life, idk about it just scared of losing my hair. What do you mena nw2 or 3? Nw3 is bald bald

• Woah
I see you sweatmaxxed on second pic, it actually gives you healthy young glow if moderate amount is on the face

I di

I do have fine hair all my life, idk about it just scared of losing my hair. What do you mena nw2 or 3? Nw3 is bald bald
Listen bro aslong as 90% of your family isnt over nw2 you will be fine.

What norwood is your grandpa?

Hey bro what about the side effects, and how expansive is it? Should i wait until my 20's?
Its very cheap, costs me like 20 bucks for 3 months. I have no side effects. DHT is useless after puberty, fin only blocks 2/3 anyway, so you will still have DHT in your body.

Listen bro aslong as 90% of your family isnt over nw2 you will be fine.

What norwood is your grandpa?
I thin around nw2 but he has extremely thin hair, like i can count the hairs on his head that are left, he is 75 right now, and started balding in his late 20's

• Woah
I thin around nw2 but he has extremely thin hair, like i can count the hairs on his head that are left, he is 75 right now, and started balding in his late 20's
Then expect if you will ever go bald it isnt more then NW2

Tho the most likely thing is that you wont go bald.

Then expect if you will ever go bald it isnt more then NW2

Tho the most likely thing is that you wont go bald.
Yes but what is the solution for thinning hair, like my grandfather has? Not the recession type, but just all over the head thinning

• Woah
Yes but what is the solution for thinning hair, like my grandfather has? Not the recession type, but just all over the head thinning

finasteride

I personally do not know as i never had a issue with thinning hair, i am sorry boyo

Just ldar bro

My grandfather from my mom is the only bald person in my family.....
Over over over son. Get on fin asap. Maternal Y chromosome theory strikes again

Over over over son. Get on fin asap. Maternal Y chromosome theory strikes again
At least if i could hold it until my 30's i would be happy, don't want to bald in my early twenties

• Woah