Am I balding?

Kingcel32

Kingcel32

Solstice
My hair hasn’t been growing much from what I can tell and I can see my scalp a lot more especially after showering
39013EB1 1AA1 43E6 A350 9E21C042CA97
17FE63AD 66B5 4C08 A364 F63835356D30

idlkkk

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
1st stage yeah. I don't see crown balding. It starts at widows peaks.

• +1
no

• +1
Yep it's over bro, time to bic it all off.

• +1
How can you tell
need a better pic of the hairline but from just this it doesn look like it
if theres a lot of thin hairs at the edge of ur hairline then its balding or hairline maturing yes

• +1
need a better pic of the hairline but from just this it doesn look like it
if theres a lot of thin hairs at the edge of ur hairline then its balding or hairline maturing yes
How do I tell the difference?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301
How do I tell the difference?
A mature hairline typically moves back evenly and is only about an inch above the top crease in the forehead. If the entire hairline recedes further back on the scalp those are signs of balding

A mature hairline typically moves back evenly and is only about an inch above the top crease in the forehead. If the entire hairline recedes further back on the scalp those are signs of balding
If you can fraud easily and have never had a shed before is there even a point in treating it or am i being retarded.

• +1
yes ur hair density gives it away

• +1
If you can fraud easily and have never had a shed before is there even a point in treating it or am i being retarded.
i would still do it just to keep the hair in ur 40s

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Kingcel32
i would still do it just to keep the hair in ur 40s
fuark im high inhib i had a surgery before that was 20% chance of failure and it worked it was one of the best decisions i ever made and yet im scared about 1% sides jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 19301
It's normal to see your scalp when hair is wet cause they clump together. No one can say if you are balding or not cause you didnt share any before pecture to compare.

• +1
It's normal to see your scalp when hair is wet cause they clump together. No one can say if you are balding or not cause you didnt share any before pecture to compare.
I’m going to see a dermatologist to confirm. Tbh think I am but we’ll see.

no need, u need to hop on fin and oral minoxidil
Isn’t fin prescribed? I don’t see the harm in getting a professional opinion anyways tbh

is it normal to be the opposite, when its wet it looks good but before showering looks thin and shit.

• +1
is it normal to be the opposite, when its wet it looks good but before showering looks thin and shit.
Show some pic? When wet, hair clumps together so it will show your scalp a lot more. But the part that stick together are thick

• +1
Show some pic? When wet, hair clumps together so it will show your scalp a lot more. But the part that stick together are thick
brb gonna shower max.

• +1
crown does looks like its thinning, lleft side of temples of pictures aswell looks thinning
How can I tell if it’s just hairline maturing or balding. This shits confusing bro

How can I tell if it’s just hairline maturing or balding. This shits confusing bro
maturing is ballding u want as strong hairline as possible

• +1
Im retarded it is worse wet lol, my cope theory is when im in the shower in natural light and look at a reflection i see the hair with shampoo, conditioner and it is smooth so looks nice, no scalp visible due to hair length. Taking pictures of it under bright light and with flash on phone having only wet the hair in shower there is much more scalp visibility wet than dry due to clumping.

Last edited:
  • +1
There is no need to take fin/dut/minox straight away. Address any nutritional deficiencies, hormonal and thyroid issues first.

Start with taking zinc picolinate and L-selenomethionine, with the former at 50mg twice a day and latter at 200mcg once a day.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Kingcel32
Im retarded it is worse wet lol, my cope theory is when im in the shower in natural light and look at a reflection i see the hair with shampoo, conditioner and it is smooth so looks nice, no scalp visible due to hair length. Taking pictures of it under bright light and with flash on phone having only wet the hair in shower there is much more scalp visibility wet than dry due to clumping.
haha ok, the opposite would've been weird

• +1
The only difference is personal preference. Some level of recession is good imo. I don't want my hair line to look like a 12 year old boys or a women's.

I think your hairline is top tier man. If I were you I would get the prescription for finasteride and just hold onto it until I noticed it receding too far.

I've recommended it on here before but you should really take lots of pictures of your hairline/use a hair catcher for your shower and track visually how much hair you lose. If you aren't losing any ground currently I wouldn't worry about taking anything.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Prince88
pls dont take fin and dont listen to retards who tell you that you are balding

i had a 100 times worse hairline than you since birth and it barely gone worse in the last 7-8 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Kingcel32
My hair hasn’t been growing much from what I can tell and I can see my scalp a lot more especially after showering
View attachment 1752429View attachment 1752433
Never ask people online if you are balding, especially never on places like this: they will ALWAYS tell you that you're balding even if you are NW1.

There are only 2 ways of knowing for sure if you are going bald:
1. Go to a dermatologist/trichologist and have them check your scalp. If you are even just in the first stages of male pattern baldness they will be able to tell.
2. Look at your old photos and see if there are any changes. A small recession of hairline during/after puberty is normal, it's called a mature hairline. However, if you are already 20+ and you see there is a noticeable change especially in the temples/crown compared to a few years ago, then you have to start worrying.

By the way. Your hairline looks essentially perfect. No recession on the temples, good density, no widow's peak.
The back of your head looks a little more sparse, but that could easily just be your hair whorl.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Kingcel32
Never ask people online if you are balding, especially never on places like this: they will ALWAYS tell you that you're balding even if you are NW1.

There are only 2 ways of knowing for sure if you are going bald:
1. Go to a dermatologist/trichologist and have them check your scalp. If you are even just in the first stages of male pattern baldness they will be able to tell.
2. Look at your old photos and see if there are any changes. A small recession of hairline during/after puberty is normal, it's called a mature hairline. However, if you are already 20+ and you see there is a noticeable change especially in the temples/crown compared to a few years ago, then you have to start worrying.

By the way. Your hairline looks essentially perfect. No recession on the temples, good density, no widow's peak.
The back of your head looks a little more sparse, but that could easily just be your hair whorl.
Yeah I’m gonna set an appointment with a dermatologist just to make sure. Just been a little concerned because my hair especially bangs haven’t really changed lengths in forever. It could just be something else though.

fuark im high inhib i had a surgery before that was 20% chance of failure and it worked it was one of the best decisions i ever made and yet im scared about 1% sides jfl.
just try 0.25 daily
or 0.5 daily

you will get most of the effect, even from a tiny dose

• +1
How many hairs are you losing per day?

Does your family have a history or male pattern baldness?
Idk about the per day part

and I don't think so. My father has long ass hair and he's in his 50s though.

Idk about the per day part

and I don't think so. My father has long ass hair and he's in his 50s though.
If you’re losing more than 150-200 hairs a day then you’re probably balding. I was in denial about it for like 6 months until I started fin. Just to be safe I would do your research on fin just to prevent balding. Playing catch up with your hair is 10x harder then just preventing it in the first place.

• +1
pls dont take fin and dont listen to retards who tell you that you are balding

i had a 100 times worse hairline than you since birth and it barely gone worse in the last 7-8 years.
true, most women have worst hairline than this guy jfl.

• +1
You have a mental illness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Kingcel32
Are you Asian?

• +1