am i being cucked because im not chad?

itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo

mentally ill subhuman
went on a date with a 18 yo foid (good for me since im a 25 yo oldcel and I don't wanna settle for roasted up roasties) went well and she seems genuine but im too blackpilled and AWALT. so shes sent nudes and shit blah blah but she doesn't wanna fuck yet, she's only had 1 bf apparently and it was long-term (2 years). tried getting her to come over today after sending me nudes but she wont do it yet. I think im being cucked for a chad or gigachad ngl. chads don't have to wait, I don't wanna be treated like a last option if you boyos know what I mean? tbh I groped the fuck outta her last night and she told me I got her going but idk if she was truly exhibiting self-control or if her physiology was conflicting her brain when in fact she wouldn't fuck because of my subhumanity. keep trying or move on?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 616 and Time Travel
Try getting her over one more time. If fails, move on

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Demir
Try getting her over one more time. If fails, move on
tbh slayer mentality. I like. ngl she's well put together, if it was a roastie my age and not putting out the first date I would've already deleted the bitch

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Be patient and accept your partners boundaries:soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, AntiSocial-Fakecel, Blitz and 12 others
It's over buddy boyo.

• So Sad
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
if ur not fuking on the first date its over in 2019

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and itsoverbuddyboyo
What other reason could there be?

But in all serious sometimes even Chad gets cucked if he gets invested
Just don't be invested.

Didn't read but yes

Ya she's cucking you.

• +1
I'd not be particularly worried if she doesn't wanna fuck after some dates, I'd probably like it.

By the way if you are not Chad you should stop expecting to be treated like one because it makes no sense and it'll never happen. You will only delude yourself.

barrett

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, ZyzzReincarnate and androidcel
I'd not be particularly worried if she doesn't wanna fuck after some dates, I'd probably like it.

By the way if you are not Chad you should stop expecting to be treated like one because it makes no sense and it'll never happen. You will only delude yourself.
i see your point. but i dont wanna be cucked and waiting while she gets stuffed by chads.

As someone said, if you dont fuck in the first date in 2019, youre just a betabuxx orbiter for her. Move on fren

• +1
i see your point. but i dont wanna be cucked and waiting while she gets stuffed by chads.
I think people who are sex positive are in general less likely to be capable of pairbonding. I don't have the crystal ball so I don't know if your girl is fucking Chads on the side, which is not impossible but I'd take the risk any day trying not to get too emotionally attached until I know better. Too bad if you want a relationship you should know that you will always be subjected to some degree of risk, even Chad does and there is no solution.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and itsoverbuddyboyo
Since you're not chad it's practically impossible to make her jump on your dick with a simple message. Better have some patience and keep gaming her till she's ready to fuck. At least that worked for me. It's the only strategy for you to get some actions instead of having long dryspells. If you want chad treatment from foids just save money for surgerymaxxing. That's what I'm doing right now.

• +1
went on a date with a 18 yo foid (good for me since im a 25 yo oldcel and I don't wanna settle for roasted up roasties) went well and she seems genuine but im too blackpilled and AWALT. so shes sent nudes and shit blah blah but she doesn't wanna fuck yet, she's only had 1 bf apparently and it was long-term (2 years). tried getting her to come over today after sending me nudes but she wont do it yet. I think im being cucked for a chad or gigachad ngl. chads don't have to wait, I don't wanna be treated like a last option if you boyos know what I mean? tbh I groped the fuck outta her last night and she told me I got her going but idk if she was truly exhibiting self-control or if her physiology was conflicting her brain when in fact she wouldn't fuck because of my subhumanity. keep trying or move on?
fuck is wrong with you?? you expect someone to screw you after only seeing them a couple of times?
anyone worth anything isnt going to do that straight away, especially if they havnt already been sleeping around.. stupid priorities...
you've got to work up to these things or it will be over too fast.. the brightest flame burns the fastest

Can i see her nudes?

• JFL
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
If she doesn't want to have sex with you yet then you're likely a betabux.

• +1