G

girthth

Iron
am i

Attachments

• thumbnail_image5.jpg
    thumbnail_image5.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 0
No you look good from this picture. Although slightly longer than ideal midface. Solid Htn with good base.

No you look good from this picture. Although slightly longer than ideal midface. Solid Htn with good base.
Maybe strong HTN because you seem to have good Zygos. Send a front pic

No im kidding you mog boyo, go slay

is the midface a big enough failo
It’s noticeable, send a front picture. Although it doesn’t affect you too much since you have very good bones

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
Maybe strong HTN because you seem to have good Zygos. Send a front pic
If this pic is legit he is not HTN wtf 😭😭
His extremely long midface makes him LTN at best singlehandely because of his weird ratio. It's like an otherwise attractive person with hella spaced eyes, it's a looks-killer.
Extreme example:

• +1
Reactions: cancercell and Broski

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and nope
It’s noticeable, send a front picture. Although it doesn’t affect you too much since you have very good bones
He was hoping you’d stroke his ego. @girthth u look like a fucking pickle chin

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
If this pic is legit he is not HTN wtf 😭😭
His extremely long midface makes him LTN at best singlehandely because of his weird ratio. It's like an otherwise attractive person with hella spaced eyes, it's a looks-killer.
Extreme example:
View attachment 2237761
Underrate tbh Syrian psycho has a long midface and he’s doing fine. Need to see other features from the front before calling him borderline subhuman jfl

He was hoping you’d stroke his ego. @girthth u look like a fucking pickle chin
I don’t get why people only post one picture from an obscure angle and ask for a rating. Need to see his front

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Broski
Underrate tbh Syrian psycho has a long midface and he’s doing fine. Need to see other features from the front before calling him borderline subhuman jfl
True we need to see other angles. But this pic alone is not great, he prolly just thought that it looked good because it makes his jawline and ogee curve sharp.

I don’t get why people only post one picture from an obscure angle and ask for a rating. Need to see his front
he was looking for specific answers, he knew how he looked in the picture

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso