Am i cooked chat??

pirichichuchuchu

pirichichuchuchu

Silver
What can i do to be less cooked? some guy that looks like a frog won most handsome over me, having 3 times as many votes as i did (3 vs 9), at the end of the year i NEED to win that, what do i do?(already working on the skin texture)

Attachments

• Snapchat-1564605589.jpg
    Snapchat-1564605589.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: CopiumX
I'd say try to get clearer skin and try to work on the eye area there are ways to imrpove the eye are just look it up

I'd say try to get clearer skin and try to work on the eye area there are ways to imrpove the eye are just look it up
What do i need to improve more? CT? Uee? Shape? Or eyebrows?

These spots on your face are acne?

You give Latin America vibes

I'm not your chat faggot

What can i do to be less cooked? some guy that looks like a frog won most handsome over me, having 3 times as many votes as i did (3 vs 9), at the end of the year i NEED to win that, what do i do?(already working on the skin texture)
How tall??

Facially high MTN to weak HTN

How tall??

Facially high MTN to weak HTN
Like 175 cm at 13(and 11 months), maybe less, what can i do to high htn? O what would be my potential??

• +1
Like 175 cm at 13(and 11 months), maybe less, what can i do to high htn? O what would be my potential??
I mean clear up acne your 5'8 in 8th grade so your SMV should be HTN

I mean your flaws are mainly slight NCT and a decent amount of UUE

All your other features are solid

Alot of ppl dont want to say it but 90% of softmaxxing is being lean Last 10 percent is hair and skin tbh

I mean clear up acne your 5'8 in 8th grade so your SMV should be HTN

I mean your flaws are mainly slight NCT and a decent amount of UUE

All your other features are solid
But i cant fix those 2, theyre genetic😔

• So Sad
Alot of ppl dont want to say it but 90% of softmaxxing is being lean Last 10 percent is hair and skin tbh
Theres more to it but yea, thats the most part

• +1
Good looking enough to do fine IRL. You mog me to Mumbai and back

• +1
Reactions: ConorMcGooner
Bro u just were complimenting me and 2 seconds later say that shit
You're literally a kid, MTN-HTN, & white. I'm telling you to get off this website because it'll do nothing except make your life worse JFL. Nothing here is going to "ascend" you more than going out and living your life.

You're literally a kid, MTN-HTN, & white. I'm telling you to get off this website because it'll do nothing except make your life worse JFL. Nothing here is going to "ascend" you more than going out and living your life.
Yea, i know, but some información i didnt know before

This generation is fucked lol

• +1
Reactions: GastonLooksmax