am I coping by taking the age pill and waiting for my cheek baby fat to go away, I just turned 18 Im 12 percent bf btw

Phantomivy

Phantomivy

Bronze
I’ve had chubbish cheeks since I was a baby and they got less chubby when I hit 10th grade which is when I glew up but my cheeks are still the same since then.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTNcutecel, thecel and aber
nigger fat doesn't just go away are you talking about the fat distribution or the actual bones of your jawline cause if its the formet it can be reduced with fat loss and surgery

• JFL
Reactions: @Tyov
When I was 18 I was getting drunk at parties trying to fuck any bitch I could. How times have changed. I hope you get the help you need young man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, Clqs, lowtiernormiechad and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x
My cheeks are fat as fuck aswell I look like im obese in photos

Same. According to US Navy bf% calculator I’m 7% bf when hungry

My face still looks roundish for some reason. I drink 4-5L of water a day, while getting no sodium intake, so I can’t be bloated. I’m just cursed

Plan on doing DIY buccal fat removal rn

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Lemonbottle bub worked for me

Chubby cheeks are often from buccinator muscles never going down since being a baby. Babies suck to eat and it makes this muscle bigger. Then people learn to eat and drink incorrectly and it makes this muscle stay big. An example of this is Selena Gomez. If you have this, you should watch Mike Mew's video on how to chew and swallow your food correctly. He explains in detail how to atrophy your cheek buccinator muscles.

https://youtu.be/PqUm7EaD1zo?si=srIXdTsLiP8Yf4KH&t=93

• +1
Reactions: future_
Same. According to US Navy bf% calculator I’m 7% bf when hungry

My face still looks roundish for some reason. I drink 4-5L of water a day, while getting no sodium intake, so I can’t be bloated. I’m just cursed

Plan on doing DIY buccal fat removal rn
perhaps it is an issue of being boneless aka bad genetics

perhaps it is an issue of being boneless aka bad genetics
Or the fact that my mom was an alcoholic when I was in her womb and then fed me goyslop. Still boneless, but not cuz of genetics. More like cuz of one whore

just debloat and see what happens. literally nothing can go wrong unless u decide to waterpull or some shit

Or the fact that my mom was an alcoholic when I was in her womb and then fed me goyslop. Still boneless, but not cuz of genetics. More like cuz of one whore
sorry that happened to you nigga. just love yourself and be confident :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
Mirin hard. I have the opposite curse to you, hollow cheeks even with a belly.
I mean doesnt That mean you have hella potential tho if you have hollow cheeks with high bf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back