Am I coping hard?

Deleted member 3593

Deleted member 3593

Mistral
I feel like having a lean face doesn’t fit everyone so to speak. For example I have a bit of puffy cheeks (nothiNg like moon face though) and a lot of people keep commenting on how young and healthy I look when I have a fuller face. But whenever I was at my skinniest I had a good bit of definition but was constantly being asked “are you eating? You look like you’re losing weight.” I still have a slight bit of jawline definition but nothing insane

Yes you're coping hard as long as your facial width is not below 13 cm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
Yes you're coping hard as long as your facial width is not below 13 cm.

my FWHR is 2.00 if that’s what ur referring to, my mid face is 1.07 so I just have a fat head structure wise I think

my FWHR is 2.00 if that’s what ur referring to, my mid face is 1.07 so I just have a fat head structure wise I think
Regardless of all of that, what is the width of your face? By that i mean, the distance from the very end of your left cheekbone to the very end of your right cheekbone.

• +1
having puffy face and being attractive
you can only choose one brah

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 3593
Regardless of all of that, what is the width of your face? By that i mean, the distance from the very end of your left cheekbone to the very end of your right cheekbone.

Hard to get an exact measurement but def above 13cm :/
having puffy face and being attractive
you can only choose one brah

yea sucks I don’t have the hollow cheeks but I still have some angularity on my jaw...weird.

Hard to get an exact measurement but def above 13cm :/

yea sucks I don’t have the hollow cheeks but I still have some angularity on my jaw...weird.
Then leanmaxx man. Prominent cheekbones and bone structure > bloat.

Yes you're coping, you already know ur avy is the ideal face (just lacks prominent zygos):

• JFL
Then leanmaxx man. Prominent cheekbones and bone structure > bloat.

I don’t have prominent high set cheekbones 😥, at least according to other users input on my 3/4s profile pics.I’m confused what is the facial width measurement supposed to mean? Isn’t that just cheekbone width Aka facial structure?

leanmaxxing always improves u

• +1
No you’re not coping. The same thing was said to jake gyllenhaal when he leaned down a lot for Nightcrawler.
B9E69EB2 EF78 47BF 8B03 6CABDAF50D56

I think it has a lot to do with how much bone projection you naturally have. If you have less bone projection and need to lean down to like 8-9% BF to get cheek hollows then you will likely look emaciated like Gyllenhaal, who at a more healthy body fat looks like he has little if any bone projection.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 3593
No you’re not coping. The same thing was said to jake gyllenhaal when he leaned down a lot for Nightcrawler.
View attachment 235258
I think it has a lot to do with how much bone projection you naturally have. If you have less bone projection and need to lean down to like 8-9% BF to get cheek hollows then you will likely look emaciated like Gyllenhaal, who at a more healthy body fat looks like he has little if any bone projection.

Yea I have shit zygos and I would literally need to lose 20-30 lbs to get cheekbone definition which would be a severe , lifestyle change that I can’t maintain. I Don’t know if a fuller face has much to do with FWHR and mid face visually but when I asked around about my pics now vs when I was skinny (just showing face) they all said I looked stronger so I feel like leanmaxxing is a meme for me.

Always appreciate ur insightful replies
Yea I have shit zygos and I would literally need to lose 20-30 lbs to get cheekbone definition which would be a severe , lifestyle change that I can’t maintain. I Don’t know if a fuller face has much to do with FWHR and mid face visually but when I asked around about my pics now vs when I was skinny (just showing face) they all said I looked stronger so I feel like leanmaxxing is a meme for me.

Always appreciate ur insightful replies

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass