Am I darkskin/black Indian?

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
20230818 120121

My skin color gives me so much suicidal ideation.

I hate being brown, very much a disability. All i want in my life is pale skin

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, PseudoMaxxer, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
where is dark

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Streetshitter alert
The Deep Amber Alert GIF by The Deep (Series)

• So Sad
Reactions: BitchBoy
What percentile am I in India? Everyone says I look very dark for a Brahmin and I rage every time
Top percentile you look chad for an Indian by PSL autist standards I think you don't have curry orbitals so HTN+

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
looks white to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, SidharthTheSlayer, murdah and 3 others
You look Turkish, which isn't much better in white peoples' eyes, but, eh, there you go.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin and SidharthTheSlayer
What percentile am I in India? Everyone says I look very dark for a Brahmin and I rage every time
Nigga who even cares? The average Brahmin is a T50 black haired shitskin either way. You already mog them regardless of whether or not there's a 3% difference in the amount of melanin you have jfl.

• +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, chadpreetsingh and Deleted member 31497
But on the positive side, you're most definitely a Chad in the sewers of Mumbai.

• Love it
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
You aren't Levantine light but light brown enough.

• +1
Ngl I always assume the worst this Indians so I thought you'd be shitskin. That looks latino or Greek unless you have deathnic eyes. Mirin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blithe and SidharthTheSlayer
looks like any tan fag on tiktok

You look med tf.
Chad though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 55314 and SonOfDarkseid
Nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 55314 and 1 other person
Nigga who even cares? The average Brahmin is a T50 black haired shitskin either way. You already mog them regardless of whether or not there's a 3% difference in the amount of melanin you have jfl.
I am very depressed, every time I look in the mirror all I see is a brown shitskin nigger. Im not even trolling I hate my skin color. Pretty much every time I go outside I am very envious of people with white skin. My skin is very dirty, the color of stools.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
I am very depressed, every time I look in the mirror all I see is a brown shitskin nigger. Im not even trolling I hate my skin color. Pretty much every time I go outside I am very envious of people with white skin. My skin is very dirty, the color of stools.
Jfl absolute state of Indians. Move to the West ASAP where most foids don't care about a 0.0001% difference in shitskin if you're gl bhai. Though you can slay easily in India as well.

Jfl absolute state of Indians. Move to the West ASAP where most foids don't care about a 0.0001% difference in shitskin if you're gl bhai. Though you can slay easily in India as well.
I live in USA already bhai. It is over for me. Brown skin only attracts women darker than you

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Definitely brown

• +1
I live in USA already bhai. It is over for me. Brown skin only attracts women darker than you
JFL why do you care about your skin color in the US if you're gl and light brown enough to mog most curries you meet? Just slay.

JFL why do you care about your skin color in the US if you're gl and light brown enough to mog most curries you meet? Just slay.
In Atlanta Sheboons are the only ones interested in me, I don't like them. My SMV is very bad. All white, curry, rice, etc are repulsed by my shitskin and sperg behavior. Girls like my sig would never even look at me let alone let me touch them with my dysgenic brown hands

In Atlanta Sheboons are the only ones interested in me, I don't like them. My SMV is very bad. All white, curry, rice, etc are repulsed by my shitskin and sperg behavior. Girls like my sig would never even look at me let alone let me touch them with my dysgenic brown hands
Why the fuck do you live in Atlanta :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 55314 and SidharthTheSlayer
But in seriousness it is probably the fact that you act like a sperg IRL if you're obsessing over your skin color like this when it's mostly fine. Time to NTmaxx bhai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
Then get on some glutathione megadosing and bathe with Kojic Acid.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and SidharthTheSlayer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and SidharthTheSlayer
You’re a nigger. Nothing more, nothing less

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314, PrinceLuenLeoncur, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
What behavior?

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and SidharthTheSlayer
What behavior?
Every time I matched with a girl they eventually ghosted me on snapchat after I told them I wanted to link up with them. I think my face and manner of speech is very aspie and non NT and I suspect it is by this point they realize I am an autistic curry. I didn't try to make myself whiter in my OLD profile photos, however

• So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and ReadBooksEveryday
Mogs me

• +1
  • WTF
I'm sorry you have deal with this dilemma. No one should suffer being a poofag. Have you considered suicide?

• WTF
  • +1
You look European to me

Every time I matched with a girl they eventually ghosted me on snapchat after I told them I wanted to link up with them. I think my face and manner of speech is very aspie and non NT and I suspect it is by this point they realize I am an autistic curry. I didn't try to make myself whiter in my OLD profile photos, however
Being even a little pajeet is a death sentence

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Mainstream
I can tell you're shitskin

U dont look curry
U look palestinian or something

• Hmm...
As other people said, fairly you don't look like an Indian, some said you look Palestinian or Turkish. Self hating isn't intelligent. If you still doubt, accept your fate, move on and never think of suicide. An astute looksmaxxer who looks like you should go back to his home country and there would be no struggle to find a partner (for marriage), but think about how some Indians who don't look better than you are doing good in these countries. Moreover, I would say you look like @quemirasmanv2

~ 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐣𝐞𝐥𝐚