Am I delusional about my dick size?

D

Deleted member 8941

Bronze
My dick is 6 inches long (maybe a bit more since it is downturned) with a girth of 5 inches.

Not only I don't feel insecure about my dick size, but I also think it is big, like when I look at myself naked in the mirror, it legit looks big to me, even though it is not big at all according to measurements JFL, it is only slightly bigger than average.

I remember making fun of a guy on Lookism who claimed to have a girth of 5 inches because I thought that was pencil dick tier, a few days later I measured mine because of boredom and was shocked that it was only 5 inches, I was expecting it to be 5.5 inches at least :lul::lul:

I wish I could feel the same way about my face tbh (which is objectively better than my dick).

@Kingkellz thoughts?

Dn read but yes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lejend, TheChosenChad, MusicMaxxingMidget and 1 other person
6 inches nbp is decent nothing to stress about whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, TheChosenChad, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
Well im not sure what you mean. If you measured it then it is that size. The ruler doesnt lie. Whether that size is good or not is up to foids and not up to you because thats the whole reason for being concerned about looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
nah dont worry about it king you aight

My dick is 6 inches long (maybe a bit more since it is downturned) with a girth of 5 inches.

Not only I don't feel insecure about my dick size, but I also think it is big, like when I look at myself naked in the mirror, it legit looks big to me, even though it is not big at all according to measurements JFL, it is only slightly bigger than average.

I remember making fun of a guy on Lookism who claimed to have a girth of 5 inches because I thought that was pencil dick tier, a few days later I measured mine because of boredom and was shocked that it was only 5 inches, I was expecting it to be 5.5 inches at least :lul::lul:

I wish I could feel the same way about my face tbh (which is objectively better than my dick).

@Kingkellz thoughts?
Whats your girth? maybe that adds to it looking so large to you
one time I woke up with morning wood and legit I couldn't even wrap my hand around it. It looked like a soda can jfl I wish I had girth like that all the time

one time I woke up with morning wood and legit I couldn't even wrap my hand around it. It looked like a soda can jfl I wish I had girth like that all the time
what's your girth? that's crazy

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, RAITEIII and Warlow
damn, i thought mine was insane at 5.4 in, do foids say no to bj's.
Like honestly this is some shit i would like to know too.

dicks me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
damn, i thought mine was insane at 5.4 in, do foids say no to bj's.
im 6.6 girth and molar scraping is all i get, penetration doesnt work most of the time, i would trade a smaller dick for an inch of height any day

5 inches lol, I said it in the OP.

A girl I was sexting with told me that my dick looked wide but the camera was close to it so maybe the lens distortion made it look wider tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
It is a tad above average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and WadlowMaxxing
i dickmogg you so be worried tbh

You're good because I assume you're goodlooking.

You're good because I assume you're goodlooking.
I have been rated 5-5.25 PSL so I guess I am.

One thing I know for sure is that I am not ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214