Am I delusional

J

justhereforratings

Iron
I'm going to be straight honest with you guys. I'm kind of a little bitch so I post my shit in a lot of different forums trying to get people's opinions on how I look. I usually get rated around average or a little below or a little above. This all started because in real life it seemed that people didn't want to be around me and I didn't have very many friends. I wondered if it was because of my looks. Anyways, today I made my first post in r/incelselfies.
I was really surprised by the answers there. One guy said that I was "one of the ugliest he's seen."
I'm just asking because this forum is probably the most honest - am I being gaslighted in this thread or am I really that ugly. Thanks.

Here's the thread:

Also maybe this is just a really bad pic. I've posted myself here before if you wanna look at my profile.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, NormieKilla and Deleted member 2205
Incelselfies is full of bitter faggots. You’re fine bro.

you are not ugly and I have seen plenty of people uglier than you.you are just a bit below average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
You have “cuck” atmosphere/ vibes OP.

Get darker hair, a tan, gym max.

You’re not ugly tho, average-ish I would say

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 2733 and Luke LLL
You are not that ugly, you are average and definitel6 good lloking enough to have friends, I've seen plenty of uglier people than you with lots of friends, in order to have friends you just cant deformed and need to be somewhat nt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
You are not that ugly, you are average and definitel6 good lloking enough to have friends, I've seen plenty of uglier people than you with lots of friends, in order to have friends you just cant deformed and need to be somewhat nt
yeah getting friends have nothing to do with attractiveness unless you are trying make female 'friends'.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2205, Newguyaround and 2 others
He was been sarcastic dude...it's definitely cause of your aspire personality cause you don't even understand sarcasm...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You mogg me TBH.

yeah getting friends have nothing to do with attractiveness unless you are trying make female 'friends'.
Even if a friend grooup some how manages to exclude someone because of looks (which rarely happens), there are always friends for different people.

SUB 5 PSL for sure.

If you’re actually 6 foot, with that hair, beard and eye area you are a legit chad lite
You’re “blandsome” good harmony something incel psl community under rates

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1942 and 1 other person
OP imma be real with you here,
you're getting gas lighted fucking hard.
You are fine.

Believe me, I would be honest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and Dogs
Deeeeeeeeed avg. Invisible to prime woman. Too common as well

correct your eye area + lower third + coloring and you'll be fair above average

Lol you kinda look like me in this pic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Lol you kinda look like me in this pic

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dogs
What?
Does he not me to Oblivion or something?
Mog*

i think hes saying that you are helping me cope, saying i look like you
i formatted that wrong

i formatted that wrong
I don't think he meant that you look good, things you can do right now is shape up the beard better and shape up your hair / maybe try a different style. I hate that you can't edit comments on this section.
Theres supposed to be a comma

"I don't think he meant that, you look good."

Jfl at this stupid section not letting you edit comments

the famous psl aspies surgeon .
other than that, probably fat graftling for UEE or orbital rim implants, even the eye color does not save his eye area so it's needed imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1942
above average. the guys there are mocking you because you are not incel

in the range of average, not ugly but not good looking either
try squintmaxxing

your deadass average

You're gl and nice beard mate