Am I diffuse thinning or is this MPB

M

ManletCurrycel

Iron
I have a NW 1 hairline but noticed this recently also have seen a lot of shedding + haven't had a haircut in a while

19M btw

Attachments

• IMG_20230923_182615.jpg
    IMG_20230923_182615.jpg
    504.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Could you help man andy9432 you're the only one I saw giving some good advice

i’d say get a haircut and start using silk pillow cases, they help with acne and preventing hair loss- if that doesn’t aid then using minoxidil or finasteride, but once you start you can’t stop or you’ll lose the hair growth you gained.

• Woah
Reactions: ManletCurrycel
i’d say get a haircut and start using silk pillow cases, they help with acne and preventing hair loss- if that doesn’t aid then using minoxidil or finasteride, but once you start you can’t stop or you’ll lose the hair growth you gained.
hmm I guess fin+min is the only way out :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

dont stress out its nothing ur making a problem which dosent exist its parted hair ofc its going to show scalp

dont stress out its nothing ur making a problem which dosent exist its parted hair ofc its going to show scalp

Sigh I'm panicking bad bro

This is how it looks from this angle.. would you still say it's a non issue

Attachments

• 1695483434168.jpg
    1695483434168.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 1695484097458.jpg
    1695484097458.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Sigh I'm panicking bad bro

This is how it looks from this angle.. would you still say it's a non issue
no bro ur making ur life worse pls focus on your purpose u stressing about this means u have a lot of time on your hands,if ur hairline is good dw i dosent look bad

i mean ur still going to stress regardless so why not fix ur diet and everyhing snd see if it eill change its worth trying bro

sorry for you men. it looks like your gona be bald :(